Chapter 54 🔞

⚠️🔞
Read at your own risk. 🤣

--

Third Person's POV

Lisa held Jennie's waist and pulled the feline closer to her closing the gap between them. Jennie wrapped around her arms at Lisa's nape.

The sweet kiss that they shared for a minutes became wet, sloppy and aggressive. Their hunger for each other was now clearly obvious. Their tongues started to find for dominance. Lisa's hand started to rub circles at Jennie's back which added to the tingling sensation that the feline was feeling. An uncontrollably moan came out from Jennie's mouth which excites the taller girl.

When they ran out of air, Jennie pulled away and looked at the latter. Her eyes were dark and full of lust, as well as Lisa. Jennie's gaze are very seductive which made Lisa lick her lips.

"Take me." Jennie said in a seductive manner.

"Are you sure about this?" Lisa said. The lust in her eyes fade for a second and replaced by worry. She want Jennie so much but at the same time, she also respect the feline.

Jennie didn't answer Lisa's question and leaned forward instead. She bit Lisa's lips, hard enough to make the taller girl moan. Lisa can't control her hormones anymore. She pulled away the feline for a bit and smirk as she stare at those lustful cat-eyes.

"Not here. I don't want us to be interrupted." Lisa said. Who knows, Rosé and Jisoo might barged in anytime and that's what Lisa don't want to happen the most.

Lisa pulled Jennie upstairs quickly. She don't want to waste any more time. She waited so long for this to happen and that's enough.

"Your room or mine?" Lisa asked.

Jennie walk ahead of Lisa, swaying her hips which made the latter stare at her with her jaw dropped. The feline opened the door of her room slowly. She gave Lisa a one last seductive look over her shoulder before going inside.

Lisa felt her throat became dry. Seductive Jennie will definitely become the death of her.

"I just hope those two won't come early." She mumbled to herself before following the feline.

It was dim inside Jennie's room. Their only source of light was the lamp beside Jennie's bed. Lisa roamed her eyes to look for the feline but she was nowhere to be found.

Jennie was standing right behind the door when Lisa came in. She closed the door without making a sound and locked it. Then, she walk slowly towards Lisa, Jennie tiptoed and gave the behind of Lisa's ear a lick which made the latter quickly face her.

The feline smiled seductively when Lisa faced her. She saw how Lisa's brown orbs darken which made her bit her lip.

"Don't do that." Lisa said, still trying to control herself.

Jennie just smirked and said, "Do what?" before biting her lower lip again.

"Fuck it." Lisa cursed under her breath before capturing her lips.

Lisa pushed Jennie to the door, still having their lips together. Jennie wrapped her hands around Lisa's nape as the latter lifted her one leg up. Lisa's hand started to travel down towards Jennie's ass and gave it a squeeze which made Jennie moan between their kiss.

Lisa lifted Jennie up and guided towards her bed, still not breaking the kiss and carefully lie Jennie down. Jennie was just staring at Lisa while panting when Lisa broke the kiss and stand up.

"Take your clothes off." Lisa's voice turned into a husky one which added to her hotness.

Jennie gladly obliged and slowly lifted up her shirt which indeed seems like a torture to Lisa. The taller girl bit her lower lip as she watched Jennie slowly stripping right in front of her. Lisa badly want to rip off Jennie's clothes right now but at the same time she wanted their first time together to be memorable.