Chapter 50

Surprise! 😂

--

Third Person's POV

Jennie managed to control her emotion and got home without telling Lisa her true feelings which she clearly find unnecessary. But Lisa really gave the feline a hard time, she won't stop asking Jennie the same question all over again.

"Come on. Just tell the truth." Lisa said after she closed the front door. She can't stop herself from teasing the shorter girl. Lisa thought to herself that it was impossible for Jennie to be jealous but she really love seeing Jennie getting annoyed.

Lisa keeps on following Jennie until they reached the front of their own bedrooms.

"There's nothing wrong about telling the truth." Lisa said with a wide smirk written all over her face.

Jennie had enough of Lisa's teasing so she decided to finally face the latter. "What truth?" She said in a low, emotionless voice while her arms are crossed.

"That you have a huge crush on me and you're jealous!" Lisa said in an excited manner. She then burst out in laughter. "Oh God. That's hilarious. What am I just thinking?" She mumbled.

Jennie raised a single eyebrow as she glared at the tall girl in front of her who is holding her stomach. A one step forward coming from the annoyed feline was the key to make Lisa stop. She lifted up her head and saw how Jennie stare at her, her eyes were dark and cold which made her gulp a few lumps that's starting to build right down her throat.

Every time Jennie took a step forward near her, Lisa took a one step backward. The feline's eyes flicker at Lisa's foot and her lips lifted up in a smirk. Knowing that she still have this kind of effect to Lisa give her some glimpse of hope that maybe, only maybe, she still loves her.

Lisa gasped when her back touches the wall. Fear rose up in her system, she has nowhere to go. Her eyes divert back towards the feline who keeps on walking forward.

"H-hey. I'm just m-messing with you." She stuttered. An angry Jennie is the last thing that she wants to see right now.

"I thought you want to know the truth?" Jennie said. She kept her low and stern voice that sends shiver down to Lisa's spine. She stop right in front of Lisa and leaned forward to lessen their gap.

"What if I tell you that I'm jealous?" Jennie said. Lisa almost choke on her own saliva when she heard how Jennie's voice turn into a slight seductive one. Her palms are starting to get sweaty as the tension slowly fills up the entire space between them.

"What are you going to do about it? Lisa." Jennie said almost moaning Lisa's name. Her eyes flicker back and forth from Lisa's eyes down towards her lips.

Lisa can feel the warm breath coming from Jennie that sends her into daze. Her breathing became ragged and her heart start pounding loudly when she saw how Jennie bit her lips unconsciously.

The feline slowly leaned more forward, aiming to finally close the gap between them. Lisa don't know if she's going to push Jennie away or not, but it looks like she lose control of her own body.

The sound of the front door opening interrupted whatever Jennie was thinking. She glared at the direction where the front door is and rolled her eyes in an annoying manner. Lisa finally let out a breath that she didn't noticed that she was holding for so long.

When the feline heard Lisa's breathing, she diverted her cat-eyes back to her which made Lisa held her breathe once again. Jennie let out a knowing smile or more like a knowing smirk before distancing herself.