The Assasin of The Mist •11

I'm not dead guys...just....emotionally unstable

And yes saiki uses taijutsu.

____

As the team continued to move forward on a small boat that had set course to the old man's village,there was thick fog that dawned the atmosphere.

You couldn't see anything for miles,hell you could barely see in front of you.

After a few more hours,a huge structure started to come into view.

Naruto let out a small sneeze.
"Bless you"kusuo let's out.

"Thanks....Woah this place is huge!"

"Quiet down" The oarsman seethes,He started to lecture us on why we were riding discreetly through this misty fog,and Naruto finally let the guilt sink in.

He frowned.

The pink haired boy grabs his shoulder shaking his head slightly,signalling it was okay with a small smile.

Naruto sighed but had got the message.

Kakashi turns his head towards Mr. Tazuna,with a blank look in his gaze,he quietly started to talk.

"Mr. Tazuna...before we reach the pier I want to ask you something,The men from before I need to know why their after you,"He said sternly with curiosity.

"I have no choice but to tell you...no I want you to know the truth,like you said this mission is more than it seems

The one who seeks my life is a very short man,who casts a very long and deadly shadow."

'Yay a deadly shadow'
Kusuo thought sacarstically.

"A deadly shadow?"The masked teacher questions.

Mr. Tazuna grunts slightly before nodding in response.

Kakashi sighs,"Who is it?"

"You know him,at least I'm sure you've heard of him before,he's one of the wealthiest men in the world,"He states before finishing.

"The shipping Magnet,Gato."
He chides.

Kakashi seemed shocked after Mr. Tazuna said that specific name,he mentioned how that man had a big business and how everyone knew him.

"Gato is a very powerful tycoon,that's true but below the surface with the same ruthless methods he uses to take over businesses and nations,he sells drugs and contraband ,using gangs and ninja."He finishes.

He started to talk about how gato had set his sights in the land of waves,and how he would make anyone who'd get in his way vanish,Gato was scared of the bridge because it would connect The Land Of Waves to the World.

Sakura started first"So that's it you're in his way that's why he's after you."

"That's means those guys we fought in the forest they were working for gato."Sasuke states after puts two and two together.

"Well that's inconvenient,I wasn't planning to die on my first mission,"
Saiki mutters with an exhausted sigh,he really wanted to just teleport home,but that would blow his cover.

Mr. Tazuna stated that the reason he couldn't hire older ninja was because of how poor his people were,but then after that he started to indirectly threaten the leaf village,by saying how he's son would be sad and how he's daughter would file charges.

Everyone deadpanned.

"Well it's not your fault,forget it."

Kakashi sweat dropped,"Well I guess we'll have to keep guarding you."