Team 7 • 10

"I'm putting you in charge of Saiki, he's going to be in team 7 from now on, I have already informed Asuma about the change."The Hokage stated Kakashi only stares at the older man blankly, as he reached for a small bottle that was placed next to piles of important documents, that needed to be looked into.

"Give this to him, whenever he starts to show signs of feeling pain, it should help, I had the medic ninja make it especially for him."Kakashi simply grabs the bottle.

"So that means team 7 will be the first-ever 4 man team."The Hokage nods, Kakashi sighs, "What I don't get is that how could Saiki associate himself with such a thing?"Kakashi bluntly asks, debating whether he was really in the position to be asking such questions.

"Why does anyone associate their selves with anything?"The Hokage shoots back, "it's just how we humans are, we are very fragile no matter what kind of thing you go through we all still fall under the same categories, we all still have a beating heart and we still can't survive without food it's just the way it is, there's nothing we can do to change it."

"Right."Kakashi grips the bottle."I'll take my leave."The Hokage nods.

_________

"Why is he late?."Sakura mumbles as she starts to get irritated by their teacher's tardy attitude, she gets even more annoyed when she sees Naruto put the board cleaner between a small gap that separates the door from the thin wall.

"Naruto there's no way has going to fall for that."Her words get shut down when the said man opens the door the board cleaner falling on his head, "Hah!, I knew it."Naruto started to laugh uncontrollably while Sakura only got more irritated.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to go get one more person, "The said person emerged from behind the taller man," Saiki? you're alright!."Naruto grins happily, He comes in for a hug when a sudden feeling engulfs his body.

"Hey Naruto, how's it going?"Saiki smiles, Naruto smiles wholeheartedly.

"Yes, he's back, "He thought automatically.

"Wait...But that's not fair he wasn't at the bell test!"Sakura yells out of frustration, Kakashi sighs, "the Hokage changed some things up the last second."Even with that fact, Sakura didn't stop herself from displaying an annoyed face.

"Jeez Sakura you sure are a good friend, just let it go he was at the hospital for god's sake," Naruto states as he stared down at the pink-haired girl.

"Shut up Naruto!"Sakura unexpectedly punches him, leaving a swollen bruise on his right cheek.

" hey naruto I got you something," Saiki hands naruto a small cloth, filled with fish cakes.

"Hey, Thanks," Naruto grins.

Sasuke Shakes his head and rolls his eyes as he inadvertently shared eye gaze with the pink-haired boy, who shot the raven-haired a devious smile and a hostile stare.

Sasuke had an eye-widening response to the other who only went back to his stoic expression.

_____

After the third Hokage went through all the details, Team 7 set out on a journey with an old man named Tazuna apparently a bridge builder, they were currently walking towards the man's village.

"So Saiki how's does it feel do be getting a free ride?"Sakura asks, hostility dripping out her voice, Saiki sighs, annoyed, he halted in his steps, "Look sakura it's not my fault that everyone cares about me and not you, now please let me be you're making my headache worse go bother Sasuke or something."Saiki states, sakura grows a tick mark on her head, furious, she grabbed the pink-haired boy by the shoulder.