Stroke of Faith • 13

Kusuo's brother sighed as he walked through the hallways of his condo. The sun streaming through his large window nearly blinding him as he got closer to it with his arm shielding his eyes in attempt to close it.

His hair was dripping with water,as his bathrobe was lazily tied to his waist,he walked into his kitchen as a trail of water followed behind him. He catches a glimpse of his cellphone as he grabs a cup from the cabinet and takes a bottle of beer from his fridge.

His loud ringtone blared through out the tall walls and high ceiling.

He sighed as the phone read 'Mom'. He debated whether or not to even pick up the call.

It's been a few months and he hasn't stopped looking for his little brother ever since.

His parents on the other hand seemed to have already let go a little too fast.

He decides to pick up the call.

"Hello mother"

"Kusuke My dear,how are you...?"

"I'm fine,what about you?"

"We're doing great!. We went on a 2 week vacation to Paris,remember with the money you sent us for our anniversary. It's been great you should come down to Japan again sometime.....Kusuke....."She called her voice suddenly laced with worry.

"We miss you...,please come back home."She mutters is a soft tone.

"I'm busy."

Kusuke voiced sternly,he really didn't like repeating himself.

"Doing what...looking for someone who's been gone for so long...I'm sure kusuo is fine,you know how strong he is!I don't want you to worry too much kusuke,please take care of yourself."

She was hurt. All she wanted was her son to come home. She couldn't lose both of them,she already hated herself enough for losing one.

"Yeah i know,but I'm not stopping until i find him."Kusuke states,fully determined.

"Kusuke...please..just come back home."She insisted with practically begging at this point.

"I'm not coming back home,we already went over this."

"You want to know the truth Kusuke. I think you should have more faith in your brother he is very capable of taking care of himself. "She said while being fully certain. It was obviouse that she was trying to pretend everything was fine and Kusuke wasn't falling for it.

"So please come home...?"

A long silence followed right after that sentence,kusuke sighed.

"Goodbye Mother."

"KUSUKE!..don't you dare cut the ca-"

A long beep followed along as he tapped the end button.

He groans as he grabs 3 more beers from the fridge.

He walked into he living room and took a sit on one of his single couches.

A single tear escpaing from right eye.

Where did it all go wrong?

No one knows.

Was it the fact that his brother was gone or the fact that he found out his number one enemy and stalker was the one who kidnapped him.

But even he had disappeared.

That's when kusuke realized he needed to start thinking outside the box,cause this situation did not seem like anything close to normal,He was a Genius Scientist for fucks sake.

And saiki wasn't ordinary neither was their dissappearance.

He quickly rushed into his room and put on some clothes. Rushing towards his door he finds his way to his expensive car.

He drove straight to his lab and quickly runs into the built in library.

He skimmed through some of the books before coming to one that read 'The multiverse theory' He picked it up and made himself comfortable.

|↺Searching for timeline↺|

______

Hello heloo I am not dead lol

Not yet at least.