Scientists and Confessions • 17

Kusule scribbled frantically, making the final calculations for his final piece.

He had built a dimensional transporter, it came to him in a dream, wild right? Not like he knew that the dream he had was no coincidence but he didn't care right now, he had to find his brother.

If he somehow found Souta as well, he was going to beat the fucking the shit out of him.

He finally jammed in the calculations into his computer, he gulped as he stared at the big red button that was going to activate his machine.

"This better fucking work." He seethed before slamming his fist on the button.

Nothing happened.

There wasn't a single sound in the room apart from Kusuke's ragged breathing.

"FUCK!"

He kicked the machine in frustration.

A beep suddenly sounded throughout the room, the air picking up and the machine suddenly veering towards the left loudly, a multi-colored portal forming in the middle of the circular machine.

Kusuke stared wide-eyed at it, his dirty blonde hair getting blown back by the wind.

"It actually worked.." He said in disbelief.

He suddenly let out a dry laugh, letting his mind process that one of his 'pieces of junk' as Kusuo usually called them worked.

He wanted to laugh in Kusuo's face.

"I ACHIEVED INTER-DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL FUCKERS, TAKE THAT." He screamed into the empty room, fatigue clear in his face as he was cursing at literally every single scientist he knew personally.

He suddenly stopped laughing.

"I achieved inter-dimensional travel..." He stared blankly at the portal, shocked at the lengths he went through just to find his brother.

Was his brother really in another dimension? What if he gets trapped himself?

Shit, he didn't think this through.

He didn't even remember how he came to the possible theory that his brother was in another dimension, everything felt like a blur.

Maybe he actually finally lost it..

He needed sleep and actual food. He turned off the portal and walked out of his office in daze, finding his way to his room and passing out on his bed.

__________

The next morning he woke up and rushed out of bed, he ate and packed himself a large backpack full of necessities.

He wanted to go prepared.

He gripped the straps in his backpack tightly as he stared at the portal that successfully turned on the second time.

"Okay let's do this portal take me to Saiki Kusuo..do I just walk in orr?" He steps closer, bringing his index finger and dipping it inside the portal.

"Woah weird.." He dips half of his arm into it, "This isn't that bad-"

Suddenly the portal sucks the blonde haired boy in.

________

Kusuke opens his eyes to see a large tree above him, he groaned as he felt a large bruise at the back of his head.

"Shit, that hurts." He worded out as he pulled himself up, he looked down to see his long beige coat and black pants coated with dirt.

He quickly dusted it off, scanning the area.