The Blonde Headed Idiot • 6

The hokage had explained to the younger about the Chakra network and it's points and had also finally released him from his dreadful room, After making the younger promise not to run away. He had taken Saiki to a hot spring built specifically for meditation.

He and saiki had stripped, leaving only two white cotton towels.

They both took a sit on stones that were the opposite direction of each other."It seems that where you come from,things such as Chakra was not quite common, well in that case I've decided to personally unlock yours with my assitance but you'll find yourself doing most of the work. You must understand that you might not get it right away, but we have plenty of days to get it, it's a process. It's takes time and patience. Your heart must be calm and ready." The Hokage informed and saiki nodded, as sweat continuously bled from all over his body.

Saiki promptly squirmed.

This was going to take a while.

______

Saiki sighed, he was only able to unlock about 270 Chakra pathways, they is about 361 in total called the tenketsu and within those tenketsu and the Eight Gates which control body functions and strain levels.

But the Hokage had specifically told the younger not to fall into a depth of despair, that he will be able to unlock them soon, it takes time remember?

It's been 2 weeks and here he was once again in the hot spring except this time, he was by himself. He only needed to unlock about 91 more chakra points.

He had moved into his apartment. The people in the village were quite judgemental, that's why he simply took a disliking to them. He remembered going into the village for the first time with the Hokage, he was treated like a prince.

But when he went by himself, he would get things thrown at him, some nights he would even cry, like the little child he was, letting the heart breaking insults wrap around his fragile heart.

"Go back to where you came from!"

"Die you little devil!"

"You're just like that brat Naruto!"

"Stay away from him!"

"He's the embodiment of a curse!"

"He's bad luck, don't go anywhere near him!"

What had happened?Why the sudden outburst?, Well let's just say that after Kusuo's little arrival things started to go bad, many people started to lose their crops, some stores were damaged greatly beyond repair, and on top of that it had not rained as much as it usually did.

Everything was going into shit, more shinobi were killed, less missions were assigned.

Less missions = Less money

Lots of people had fallen sick.

Was he really bad luck?

He felt tears start to stream down his face, the moisture of the air blending in with the hot liquid that spewed from his eyes.

Whenever he opened a Chakra point he always felt like a new person. He wanted to let this pain go away, he didn't like emotions, they were so cruel towards him, that's why he was the way he was in his teenage years.

He choked in a sob.

______

Kusuo silently trudged towards his apartment. The starry night was a little to quiet, even the crickets had stayed quiet. His eyes tinted red hues and rid of any emotions, Kusuo slowly lifted his head to meet the moon. The moon looked back at him in its outmost beauty, a beauty that Kusuo could never see in himself.