A Predicted Disaster • 1

My name is Saiki Kusuo,and I'm a Psychic.

Things in my life have been going way to well for my liking. I mean I'm fine with it but I feel like something is bound to go wrong sooner or later. Also you're probably confused as to what I mean by things have been going good in my life,well for starters I'm close to graduating which means that I can finally get my annoying classmates out of my life.

Teruhashi still likes me but let's ignore that.

My brother had finally stopped being obsessed with me and became one of the Number one Scientist in Japan,I won the lottery and got a lifetime supply of coffee jelly,my dad became the best shoemaker in the world and my mom became a popular flower shop owner and I am still the most average student PK academy,and I can finally control my powers,thanks to the vigorous training I decided to place my self on.

These may not seem like much but it means a lot to me. It means I am only a few steps away from a completely normal life,but I knew something had to go wrong sooner or later.

Today I was going to school,just like every normal week of my life. The author seems to make my geranium ring an important part of her stories so I put it on. I exited my house and started my short walk.

It seemed like kaido didn't join me in todays walk. Anyways I was walking down the street when I spotted a black cat, it was licking it's paw before it's gaze suddenly shifted directly at me.

A black cat usually means 'bad luck' i shrugged it off and continued my short journey to school. This time I saw two black crows,once again I shrugged it off. I trotted a bit more until I finally spotted my school building.

Suddenly black clouds seemed to move in and suddenly thunder roared loudly as I shivered against the cool breeze,the students were scattered around the front of the school they weren't bothered by the clouds and thunder instead they bickered and gossipped,just like they always do.

As we all waited for the anonymous ringing sound to fill our ears our attention was focused on something else. There was a white van that seemed to abruptly stop in front of our school and out came men dressed in white safety suits,a woman with black hair had also made her way out,she had red lipstick on and she was wearing a full black outfit,she kind of looked like those spies in the movies.

A man who also had a full black outfit had come out along with them. Saiki shrugged not really caring. He finally heard the sound of the ringing bell. He walked into the school with the other students.

As i walked toward my classroom,i was met with my perverted looking teacher,who surprisingly wasn't actually perverted. I greeted him and he smiled in return. I took a seat in my usual spot and took a quick glance at the slightly ajarred window.

The storm suddenly abated as i heard the P.A,"Can saiki kusuo please come down to the office."My body suddenly tensed,my palms becoming sweaty. Never in my life have I been called down to the office.

All the students stared at me in their out-most interest.

"Wait saiki,I didn't take him to be a bad person."

"Oh god saiki."

"Oh no my pal,has been called down."

I rolled my eyes at their remarks. I just got called down it's not like I'm going to die. I exited my classroom and trotted towards the principals office. As soon as i approached the door i quickly knocked. I heard the man's groggy voice say 'come in'.

When I opened the door it was dark. I closed the door and suddenly the lights came back on and the first thing i saw was the principal was sitted at his desk,with a gun pointed directly as his head. The woman I saw this morning,she was here"So you're Saiki Kusuo,well nice to meet you I'm Keisha,and that's my partner Hiroto."The woman introduces. I suddenly felt something on my back.