An Empty Promise • 7

Saiki smiled softly,he finally did it,he finally unlocked the last three chakra points,when he unlocked them,he felt a huge weight life off his shoulder,his small feet pounded into the earth surface as he trailed himself to the academy.

When he arrived he saw the Blonde haired boy sitting on a wooden swing,but he looked like he had fallen into the hands of despair,saiki slowly came to a stop,before realizing why he looked so sad.

The parents of konaha had come to pick up their children, they shamelessly insulted the little boy who sat quietly at the swing.murmurs of insults filled into the dishelved pink haired boys ears,saiki clenched his small fist.

He slowly walked up to Naruto,he held out a hand,When Naruto finally realized who was Infornt of him,saiki own share of insults had already started,irritated the little pink haired boy turned around.

"Hey!Why don't you go do something with your lives you incompetent assholes."Saiki silently stated,earning a hand full of gasp from the small crowd."Hey watch your language brat,so you're with the Naruto now huh?,that's not good,shouldn't separate problems stay away from each other so they don't create a bigger one?."A teenager boy insulted,he came with his father to pick up his sister as it seems.

Saiki silently snickered.

"Give me every reason not to strangle you right now."Saiki threatens his hand in his pockets.All the parents and little children started to whisper to one another because of the threat that had been made.

"With those small hands?."The teenager laughed.the Parents laughed along as the children stayed quiet."You're right,maybe i shouldn't waste my time on a teenage idiot like you,thanks for the advice."Saiki smiled softly,he trotted towards Naruto,and tugged his shirt gently.

"Come lets get out of here."

Naruto nodded."Yeah go die in a hole you little devils!"Saiki heard the teenage boy once more,he shook his head."I wish the same for you!"Saiki yelled back."What did you say?!."They heard his voice from the small distance they were.

Saiki and Naruto chuckled loudly and started to run.

______

Saiki and Naruto had lots of fun they day,in fact everyday after that,it's been about a week,a few days before the full week saiki had informed the hokage about his progress,saiki had been sent to the academy,and was finally starting today,yeah sure he was a little late But who cares.

"You know I'm surprised we aren't dead yet?"Naruto mumbled out of the blue,Saiki nodded in agreement."We are quite lucky."Saiki stated as they stood Infront of the academy."Hey promise me something,since you're starting school today and all."Naruto silently stated, his hands placed behind his head.

"What do you want me to do for you idiot?."Saiki slyly smirked,"Don't leave me okay,cause I swear if you do I'll kill you Kusuo saiki."Naruto huffed aggressively,Saiki laughed loudly,"I won't Naruto Uzumaki."Saiki assuringly stated ,Naruto grinned widely before pulling saiki into the building.

When they had come inside all the little children had already started taking their seats,Bickering and laughing filled into the recent silence of the room,as the teacher silently walked in."Settle down,Settle down."the teacher instructed.

"Today we have a new student,This is Kusuo saiki."Saiki slowly walked beside the teacher,"He shall be with you all until you all graduate to be awesome shinobi."Small chatter filled the room,the children were quite curious about the boy.

"Is there anything you would like to say to the class Kusuo?."iruka~sensei cheerfully asked.

Saiki slowly shook his head."Ok well you can sit next to Sakura right over there."the teacher pointed towards a light pink haired girl.Saiki slowly trailed his way to the seat next to her she slowly moved a way,in silent despair that she was one more seat away from her dear sasuke.

Saiki side eyed Naurto,who returned it with the same gesture.

_____

__A Few Years Later__

Kusukes ragged breathing filled the walls of his lab,he slowly walked out of his company,the winter air was cold and irritating for the overworked dirty blonde,kusuke slipped into his sports car and drove towards his home,not his penthouse,he meant home to his parents.

He slowly slipped out of his car,and walked towards the door,he pressed the doorbell and waited A bit before hearing the clicking sound of the front door,his mother had come to opened the door,she stared for A bit before throwing herself unto her son.

"Kusuke.."she sobbed quietly."Hey mom...it's okay I miss him too."The boys mother pulled him into thier decent sized house,"How have things been going?."Kusuke asked his mother as he sipped on the home made hot chocolate.

"I guess they've been okay,your dad even got a promotion,you know if kusuo was here we would have thrown a celebration and all,and he would just say good grief."

Kusuke mumbled a small yeah,this place he called home was missing something or someone.Kusuke missed the annoyed glares he would receive from his younger brother.he remembered how he would always tease kusuo.

He remembers how he would always trouble his own brother,he missed it,he just hoped saiki missed it too,wherever he was.

______

"Hey,do you at least remember anything about your parents?."Naruto questioned,he had been asking saiki about his life for the past few minutes."Nah I don't even know if I had a sibling or not,and even if I did I bet he or she was probably as annoying as you."Saiki sheepishly stated.

"Hey!."Naruto yelled,offended.

Saiki chuckled."Hey at least we'll graduate soon,we can finally be shinobi."Saiki nudged Naruto in the stomach with his elbow,they were currently watching the beautiful night sky,it was quite pretty.

"Hey,wanna get some ramen?."

"Yep,but lets watch the sky a little longer."

"Okay."

_______

Yoo

How have you been?

Peace♡