The Boy Who Fell From The Sky • 2

Eight year old Naruto was running away from the villagers,he panted as sweat bled from out of his entire body. He found an alleyway and quickly ran inside it and took refuge. He let his hands fall to his knees as his chest heaved heavily,praying that they wouldn't find him.

He was trying not to think of all the things that could go wrong apart from the fact that he was basically the villages punching sack. His parents?He didn't have any,no family,no siblings nothing absolutely nothing apart small apartment and a bit of warmth from the third Hokage.

He wanted someone to save him.

But he knew that was impossible. Everyone around him all thought he was a monster for reasons he didn't eveb know. Why are they blaming him?he didn't do anything to hurt anyone,in fact he was just a little orphan,he just wanted to feel accepted and loved.

But that didn't seem to be happening.

Naruto smiled sadly. He was surprised his sanity hadn't taken a road trip by now. He slowly pulled himself up and dusted the small coats of dirt that littered around his body from the numerous times he has tripped while running. He knew the mob of angry villagers were long gone by now so he took several breaths as he regained his self.

"I...am...Naruto..Uzumaki,and I'm going to become Hokage of the hidden leaf,Believe it."he slowly whispered to himself. He cautiously removed himself from the darkened clasped walls and sneakily ran back towards his small apartment.

Once he arrived he let out an breath of relief. His fingers quickly reached for the keys and his mind longed for some sweet ramen. He smiled as he entered his small apartment,it wasn't much but it was home for him.

He walked towards his small kitchen,opening the cabinet he grabbed one pack of ramen from his various collection of ramen. He quickly grabbed a small pot and began to boil water. When the water finished boiling he poured it into the ramen cup. He hated waiting for the water to boil and also hated waiting for the three minutes the ramen used to absorb the hot water and soften.

Naruto smiled as the ramen had finally softened. He picked up his chopsticks and he carefully took up some ramen and blew small air on it to make it less hot. He quickly slurped it and savored the taste.

Once he had finished, he changed his torn clothes into pajamas and fell asleep.

______

The three scientists gasped as a void portal had opened,it sucked in Hiroto and Keisha without hesistation. Saiki tried to reach for his limiters but they were to far out of reach, Souta grunted as the he felt like he was getting vacuumed like the dirt on his rug,except he was the dirt this time.

"What did I do to deserve this?!"Souta yelled as he was slowly sucked into the void,trying to hold onto something he finally yelled one last time,"I love you Kusuke Saiki!" He then disappeared into the void and kusuo widened his eyes at the confession but brushed it off because of the more important matters at hand."If I could just....get...that limiter."Saiki grunts as ge tried to hold on the limiters but he felt himself losing consciousness. Was this it?His own power would be his own demise. He didn't expect to die like this.

"Is this the end?"

He asked himself with a frown. He felt something at the palm of his hand as he got sucked in his two limiters being the last thing he saw before his vision went blank.

The void had already closed.

Kusuke busted into the room,and was shocked that it was empty. Literally all the equipment and files,machines everything and disappeared. He clenched his fist,where is his his brother?.

He wanted answers immediately.

______

In the Konoha village square. A little boy with bright pink hair had abruptly landed in the middle of shops and merchants. The landing had created a huge crater and an unnecessarily big gust of wind.