Suspicions And Awakened Troubles • 8

Yeah that's saiki's ninja outfit,But without the katana,I know I literally have no taste in fashion lol.
________

"You stole what?!."

"I um kinda....stole a forbidden scroll."Saiki faceplamed,he sighed as he felt a sudden headache,"You do know they call it forbidden for a reason right?"Saiki questioned his hand at the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah,but hey I learned a new jutsu,it's called shadow clone jutsu,check this out."Naruto ran infront of saiki doing the required handsign for the jutsu,"Shadow clone jutsu!,"two clones of Naruto appeared with a poof of smoke.

"You're really something else."the two clones disappeared into thin air.

"We graduated at least."Naruto sheepishly touched his headband."Hey who do you think our sensei is going to be?."Saiki suddenly asked,"I seriously don't know."They were currently in the outskirts of konaha taking a long walk,they knew tomorrow they were going to pick out their teams.

Which means missions

Which means they couldn't spend much time together anymore

Which meant that they were going to be busy

Which mean-

"Saiki watch out!."

Saiki dodged the unexpected kunai knife out of habit,he barely landed on his feet as his legs wobbled.

A man who was dressed in jonin attire headlocked Naruto,he held the kunai to his neck with a malicious grin plastered unto his face.

"Remember me?"

He asked,"It's you from that day at the academy."Saiki sighed out,remembering the annoying teen.

"You and you little friend are finally going to die,I've waited for the perfect moment for years,and this is it,no one can hear you this far away from town."Saiki could obviously tell the teen wasn't a teen anymore,in fact he had a very matured face,just not a mature personality.

"Are you done?."

"What?"

"I said are you done?,the fact that you had the guts to come out here and hold a kunai to my friends neck means you have some nerve,now maybe I should actually strangle you."the other held the kunai against Narutos neck closer.

"You wouldn't and you still can't."He stated cockily,tightening the headlock on the youngers neck.

"This is a score between me and you,leave my friend out of this."Saiki stated wearily,darting his eyes back and forth cautiously between the jonin and the genin.The jonin slowly inched the kunai closer to Narutos neck every passing ten seconds.

"You see I'm not a very patient person,"The tip of the kunai we know on Narutos smooth skinned neck.

"Me neither."Saiki raised his hands,taking over the man's body with telekenetic energy,the man slowly rose the kunai to his own head,"W-what is this?!,What are you doing to me,you little devil?!"The Man screamed in agony as he slowly pierced the kunai through his head.

"Saiki why is he screaming?."Naruto asked,confused because the jonin was on the floor,screaming in agony."It's something I like to call a little trick up my sleeve."Saiki sheepishly smiled and dragged his friend away from the now mentally deranged man.

Naruto being the totally oblivious person he is,simply let his friend drag him away.

_______

"Why does sasuke keep glaring at me?"Kusuo questioned as Naruto finally noticed the death glare that was almost unnoticed due to him trying to enjoy his Japanese fish cake,Naruto finally shrugged in response.