Roses

Lucy was at the Flora & Scents, looking at the wide display of flowers. Red roses, how romantic...

"Lucy, you like these roses?" Natsu asked, surprising Lucy.

"Oh, yes. They are really romantic." Lucy gushed, blushing.

It would be more romantic if you would give me one, Lucy thought.

"Okay! Florist! Get me one bouquet of these red roses!" Natsu yelled out.

"Sure!" was the reply.

"So... who are they for?" Lucy asked awkwardly, wondering if Natsu was going to present these dozen of romantic red roses to some girl he secretly fancied. Oh, how I would kill to be that girl, Lucy thought.

Natsu grinned as the florist handed him the roses. He paid her quickly, and rushed out of the shop, beckoning for Lucy to follow him. Lucy sighed and hurried after him.

"Luce, here you go!" Natsu said, handing Lucy the flowers.

"Oh!" Lucy exclaimed, surprised.

"Like them?" Natsu asked.

"Of course! Thank you, Natsu!" Lucy shouted with joy, jumping up and down.

"No problem Luce." Natsu replied, grinning at his blonde partner.

I would do anything for you, not just buy red roses, Natsu thought.

As if Lucy had read his mind, she beamed and said, "I knew you would do anything for me, Natsu!"