Edolas (THEMED)

theme/word - edolas ( thank you to the person who suggested it ! )

A/N - hi guys, here's another update, and it's on the edolas people ! ;) oh yes, I have a facebook so you can add me if you wish, the link is at the side (external link), and also on my profile. tell me your username if you want to chat, but otherwise I accept all friend requests :) it's a private acc. btw . and I have instagram too, @jasmine_tpl so follow me if you wish. LOL so anyway, let's get on with this chapter, and thank you for sticking with Flames & Keys all these while. ;) 

remember to vote and comment please ! 

drabble.

-

Lucy Ashley walks into the garage, a tiny grin on her face. She approaches Natsu Dragion, holding two bottles in her hand.

"Natsu," she says gruffly.

"Hey Lucy," Natsu Dragion answers, a little braver now.

"Want some raspberry tea ?"

"Course !"

As Lucy Ashley passes Natsu Dragion the bottle, a genuinely happy smile crossed her usually scowling face, and as Natsu Dragion takes the bottle, a grin appears on his usually nervous face.

"Thanks Lucy."

"Anytime."

Even though Natsu Dragion doesn't say anything much, he sure knows that he'd love to have tea with Lucy Ashley anyday, like always.

In spite of her usual tough demeanor, Lucy Ashley decides that having tea with Natsu Dragion beats anything.