Smile (THEMED)

theme/word - smile

AN - okay thank you to the person who suggested the word. if you kindly tell me who you are again in the comments, I'll dedicate this to you. so here's this week's chapter, and do enjoy ! remember to vote, comment and share ! :) thank you.

For this, it was written on 21/05/13 based on the latest chapter and my thinking only, so yeah, and this is published days or weeks from here. And erm, it's not canon for now. I KNOW THAT THEY DEFEATED THE DRAGONS, BUT THIS WAS WRITTEN LONG AGO. so, it's not canon. 

-

They lost... They lost against the dragons.

"Natsu... it's the end of the world..." Lucy cries, sobbing tearfully.

"Lucy... don't cry, please." Natsu pleads. He hates seeing her cry.

"How can I not cry ?! We lost Natsu ! It's the end of the world !" Lucy cries more, her tears streaming down her flushed face.

"Don't think of it that way. At least no one died."

"We will all die in awhile anyway ! The world is ending !"

"The world isn't ending, neither will it end."

"Why not..?" Lucy mumbles.

"It's a new beginning, Luce. And we're together still aren't we ?"

And for the first time in days, Natsu sees Lucy smile, genuinely, with hope.

----------------