Couple Contest

"LUCY, LUCY, LUCY!" Natsu yelled, barging into the blonde's apartment.

"What?" Lucy asked snappily, irritated that Natsu had chosen to so abruptly interrupt her while she was writing her novel.

"Something exciting is going on in the guild!!! Mira says there'll be something interesting soon!! Lucy, let's go!" Natsu shouted, jumping up and down.

"Natsu, must it really be now?" Lucy asked, frustrated.

"Yeah, it has to!" Natsu yelled.

"Okay, okay. I'll get changed, okay?" Lucy replied, sighing.

"Okay!" Natsu said cheerfully.

There was an awkward moment of silence where Natsu stared at Lucy while Lucy sighed.

"Natsu, I need to change." Lucy said exasperatedly.

"I know. So change." Natsu said, grinning.

"I can't change with you looking." Lucy explained.

"Why can't I look?"

As soon as Natsu said that, Lucy grabbed him by the muffler and tossed him out of her window, not caring about whoever that saw. Natsu let out an indignant howl as he landed, scowling. Who said Lucy wasn't strong?

Finally, after about an eternity to Natsu, Lucy emerged from her apartment, beaming. She was clad in a tiny red tank top with flames at the bottom, and a black poofy skirt, along with red heels. Natsu normally didn't care what Lucy wore, but he had to admit, he liked her top.

"Let's go, Natsu!" Lucy chirped, walking off.

Grumbling about how his butt hurts from the ground, Natsu followed Lucy, secretly pleased that she agreed to come with him.

-----------------

"Okay, Master has kindly allowed me to host this contest, and let me explain the rules, okay?"  Mirajane announced, beaming.

There was a chorus of 'okay's from the members of Fairy Tail, and Mira was pleased.

"Okay, so this contest is a couple contest! Simply speaking, find youself a partner, and join the contest. The teams are required to act like a couple, and I'll be the judge. Well, try to win points with me, eh? Team with the highest number of points win 500,000 jewels!" Mira explained.

"Lucy, I'll pair with you!" Natsu exclaimed, grabbing Lucy.

Lucy blushed a little, before saying, "You sure, Natsu?"

"Sure!" Natsu replied, grinning.

Gray let out a snort before saying, "I bet this flame-brain doesn't even know how to act loving."

"OH YEAH? BRING IT ON, STRIPPER BOY!!" Natsu yelled, glaring.

"Hmmphh, I bet Juvia and I can do better, right?" Gray retorted, grabbing Juvia.

Juvia squealed with delight before saying, "Of course, Gray-sama! Juvia will not lose to Lucy-san."

"One, two, three, start!" Mira yelled, interrupting whatever Natsu was planning to say.

"Natsu-chan, aren't you a little pinky?" Lucy purred, leaning closer to Natsu.

"Aww, 6 points!" Mira exclaimed, jotting it down.

"Juvia, your eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen." Gray announced, kissing Juvia on the cheek.

"That was sooo cute! 8 points." Mira squealed, scribbling down.

"Gajeel, baka!" Levy shouted from across the room.

"What, Shrimp?" Gajeel asked snappily.

"You aren't even doing anything!"

"Like I care."

"Cute, 10 points. Married couples always act like that!" Mira said, grinning.

"Luce, do you know how enticing you are?" Natsu asked huskily, kissing Lucy on her jaw.

"Mmm, Natsu-kun, you are such a beast." Lucy exclaimed.

"10 points!" Mira yelled out.

"Juvia, you are the only one for me." Gray said, creating a heart made of ice.

"Juvia loves Gray-sama too." Juvia said, shooting water hearts into the air.

"Ohh, 15 points. Very creative." Mira noted.

------------------

"Natsu, it's been 2 hours. In another 20 seconds, the round will be decided. Only you and Gray are left. 20 seconds to gain an extra 11 points to win, or else, victory goes to Gray and Juvia." Mira announced.

Natsu pondered for a moment. What would Mira like the most?

"10 seconds!"

Natsu dipped Lucy down, and kissed her right smack on the lips. Lucy blushed ten shades of red, but she didn't push him away. She leaned in, putting on a show for Mira to see.

"12 points! Natsu, that was sooooo sweet!" Mira exclaimed, before adding on, "time's up!"

Natsu and Lucy both hugged each other in happiness. They've won, they won!

"Here's your prize money." Mira said, handing the money to Natsu.

"Not bad, flamebrain." Gray said grudgingly, nodding.

"You lost, stripper." Natsu said, smirking.

Natsu then passed the money to Lucy, who nearly dropped it in surprise.

"Take it, Luce. It's for your rent." Natsu said, grinning.

"How sweet! Are you sure you don't want some, Natsu?" Lucy exclaimed, before asking.

"I'm sure. Happy and I need your house too, you know?" Natsu replied.

"Thank you, Natsu! I'm so glad we came to the guild together!" Lucy said, beaming.

"Me too." Natsu admitted.

"So err, Natsu... that kiss at the end... does it mean anything? Like... are we... together now... or something?" Lucy asked, awkwardly.

"What do you think, Lucy?" Natsu asked cheekily, before swooping in to kiss her again.

Lucy then knew the answer.