Reasons Why

A/N: This is unbearably cheesy but I hope you guys like it! Do send me some prompts if you want more chapters! :)

Vote, comment & share? 

-

-

-

Reasons why Natsu adore and love Lucy so much would probably involve her looks and smell.

That seems a little shallow, but those aren't the only thing that Natsu loves.

He loves her smile, her laugh, the way she speaks, her shyness, her sweetness, basically everything there is to love. Lucy thinks she has many flaws, but Natsu thinks she's perfect.

To Natsu, Lucy is the most beautiful girl in the world, no matter what other people say. She has the nicest and silkiest blonde hair, the brightest chocolate brown eyes, and the cutest button nose.

He likes the taste of her lips when he kisses her, her soft giggles whenever he says something that makes her happy, and the way she looks at him all the time with love and adoration.

Even if she gets angry with him, Lucy'll never stay mad for long. She'd just gently chide him, and in some ocassions, laugh it off with her adorable laugh. If he ever got depressed, Lucy would stay by his side, comforting him and cooking his favourite spicy chicken.

Natsu loves how Lucy smells like the sweet scent of vanilla and strawberries. It's a pleasant mix, both smells balancing each other out. He loves smelling her sometimes, as weird as that may be.

Natsu loves how she takes her time to slowly explain things to him when he doesn't understand, how her brows furrow and scrunch up when she gets worried, and how she laughs at his ridiculous antics.

He loves how they stay up till midnight, talking and laughing over his antics. He loves how they can watch cheesy movies together, sharing caramel popcorn in between kisses and giggles over the corny lines the actors speak. 

Natsu loves the time they spend together, the love they share, and their lives together.

Most of all, he loves her for who she is.