Replaced

For the past few days, Lucy had been upset, truly miserable. Lisanna is back, and with that fact, came lots of partying and catching up. Lucy knew she shouldn't be that petty since the white-haired girl had practically ' come back from the dead ' and was missing all her friends but no one bothered about Lucy these few days.

Sick of all the partying and of being ignored, Lucy decides not to go to the guild for the next few days. All Natsu had said to her was a simple hello. Was she truly just a replacement ?

Natsu noticed, of course he did. The blonde was missing. Why didn't she come to the guild ? He decided to go confront her about it.

" Lucy, why didn't you come to the guild ?" He asks curiously.

"Come ? Whatever for ? Nobody cares whether I come or not, I'm just a replacement ! " she said bitterly.

"No, you were never a replacement, and you aren't going to replace Lisanna. You are you Lucy. It's just... everyone hasn't seen Lisanna in awhile you see, we didn't mean to ignore you."

"Really...?"

"Yeah, of course ! You know I'd never replace you, Lucy !"

-------------

note: hello :) this chapter too short ? Most of my chapters are really short cause they're ficlets, you know :> But I got some longer ones that are more like... one-shots hehe :) anyway, thanks for hitting 2000 reads and 60 votes ! I'm so thankful for every read and vote :D 40 reviews is not too bad for me ahaha, but do review/vote more ! I appreciate every reader, thanks a bunch ! Anyway, my exams are over, yay ! That means more time to write and upload chapters :) So yay ! Next week I have a busy schedule too, but it's way better than exams week. Thanks a bunch ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.