Flirting

"Uh Luce ?"

"Yes?"

"You know... erm, are you a... parking ticket ?" Natsu stutters, his cheeks flushing.

"What?"

"You've got fine written all over you." Natsu continues, blushing.

Is Natsu actually... flirting ?

Lucy giggles.

" If a star fell for everytime I thought of you, the sky would be empty." Natsu says even boldly now, bringing a smile to Lucy's face.

He sounds so cute saying those... Lucy thinks.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you." Natsu continues.

"Natsu... who taught you those...?" Lucy asks, having heard enough to feel Natsu's effort.

"Loke said I should use these to impress you." Natsu answers.

"I should have known," Lucy says.

"Did they work?" Natsu asks hopefully.

"Yes you idiot, they did." Lucy answers, pulling Natsu in for a kiss.

------------

NOTE: Another chap, since the one yesterday was kinda short :x may not be updating next week due to exams, so bear with me :// if I can, I definitely will update a chapter. Oh yes, I deleted the Author's Note cause it was kinda annoying and interferring with the chapters and stuff, so, just a side note, previous chapter is entitled, ' Sick ' FYI. (: anyway, remember to comment/review/fan/share/vote if you enjoyed this ! Thanks a bunch !