Chapter 21

Poland's P.O.V.

The rotten liquid is spewing out of my mouth before I can swallow it. I try to cover my mouth with my hands as my body convulses in one big heave.

Most of it spills down my chest, seeping into my clothes. The remainder projectiles all over Germany's bed.

My chest gives one last push until I stop. I'm shaking, worn out by the sudden expulsion of liquid from my stomach.

Germany is pressed up against the wall, obviously not wanting to get hit with vomit. I hold a soaked hand up to let him know it's over.

"Polen, I...oh nein." He walks over, his hands hover over me, unsure of what to do. (I could do so many things with this sentence-)

He chooses my face, pressing the back of his hand to my forehead. "Es tut mir leid (I'm sorry), I should've known swallowing the pill would activate your gas refluxes."

The rotten stench swallows my senses, and tears are coming out of my eyes due to the extreme pressure of my diaphragm contracting. Germany looks like he's trying really hard not to hug me.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he says, sliding his hands under my back and knees and carrying me to his bathroom.

He sits me down on the toilet. "Clothes off. I'll start the water."

Germany turns around, turning on the faucet and running his hand under the water. Sudden;y, there's a knock on the door and we both snap our heads to the door.

"Coming!" Germany says, and with one last glance at me jogs to his bedroom door and opens it. I close the bathroom door and begin to undress.

My clothes are sticky and reek of stomach acid, which makes my throat burn like fire. To put it frankly, vomiting is not a pleasant experience. I toss the garments aside, stepping into the tub.

The water level rises as my body takes up space, going up to my sternum. The warm liquid relaxes my muscles, letting the tension ease up a little.

This has to be the most relaxing bath I've ever taken. In Lithuania and I's house, the hot water is only reserved for emergencies. For baths, we use well-drawn water from the back of the building or the stream.

There are a few bottles of soap around the edge of the bathtub, one of which labeled Schmiermittel, whatever that means. (*laughs in german*)

I'm watching the water swirl around my hands when Germany enters the bathroom suddenly.

______________________

HAHAHA hi

mkay short chapter yes

and it may or may not be a little...dirty

regardless, I am back from my trip so the assumed nonexistent schedule will be back into full swing

because of the short chapter, here is a small section of a chat with my friend for your enjoyment

have a good day/night uwu