CHapter 31-The Walkie-Talkie

GUYSSS! WE GOT THERE 100,00 READS! THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME AND SUPPROTING MY WRITING! HERES THE CHAPTER! (btw, im currently writing the next chapter as we read!! YAY ALEX!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*no-one’s POV*

The three girls sat there, Nat crying into their arms,

‘It wasn’t meant to be like this, it was meant to be Luke….why did he have to tell me on my date that he was going to America for two years? To study to be a stupid doctor…he told me that he really liked me though…’ Nat said, a new batch of tears and uncontrollable coughs engulfing her.

‘Shhh. Everything’s going to be ok Nat, what does Gabby always tell us?’

‘To…to follow our heart’ Nat said, blinking back tears

‘Exactly’ Lily said confidently ‘and I’m sure Liam didn’t know that it was your first kiss, he obviously really likes you Nat, just give him a chance…you should’ve seen his face after I slapped him!’ she laughed

‘You…hit Liam?’ she asked and all three girls laughed ‘yeah…I guess I did!’ Lily laughed at both of their expressions, knowing what they were thinking he’ll be sore for a week at least!

‘c’mon, we need to get some sleep, Gabby said that she would thank everyone for my party, and now I thank you guys for coming, you girls are the best friends ever’ Lily smiled at them warmly

‘Awww Lils your making me tear up’ said Ash dramatically as they started to get ready for bed.

*the next morning*

*Gabby’s POV*

I walked down the stairs, the last one to get up, accompanied with a THUMPING headache ewwwwwwwww.

‘Morning beautiful’ said Louis, wrapping his arms around my waist as I grabbed some cereal and panadol. ‘Mmmm’ I said turning and sitting down at the dining room table, just as Liam joined me. I glared at him, two red marks on either side of his face still evident, I tried not to burst out laughing at the karma he was getting and moved over to the sink to scoff everything down into my stomach as fast as possible.

‘I’m going over to the girls Lou, be back, well I don’t know when I’ll be back’ I said, the strain in my voice evident.

‘Gabby?’ Liam’s voice came as a shock to me; I didn’t even think he was listening

‘What?’ I snarled, turning to face him as I saw Louis enter the room and put his hands up, signalling me to go easy on him, whatever.

‘could you….tell, can you tell Nat that I’m sorry, and that I’ll leave her alone, and that I’m really sorry’ he said, trying to hold back tears as he walked out of the room, leaving half his breakfast behind, the door to the backyard quietly shutting as Louis glared at me.

‘you know he was up half the night, trying to think about how he could fix this with you girls, especially Nat, I’m coming with you, to tell her, not to make her think that what he did was right, but still, to think about how much the guy is hurting, he’s my brother Gabby, and I can’t decide between you two, so I’m not going to, not anymore’ Louis said, walking up the stairs to my bedroom, I huffed, obviously he was right, but Nat’s like my sister, I love her more than anything in the world.

*no-one’s POV* (with Nat, Ash and Lily)

Louis, Sav and Gabby sat down, Louis looking at Nat with concern ‘Nat, girls, you might not like what I’m about to say, but just before you say anything because I  know that you all want to say something, just think that what I am telling you is the truth ok?’ the girls nodded their heads. ‘Liam’s a wreck, not just because two of you slapped him, which have left marks’ Louis gave us a tiny smile as Nat and Lily high-fived before going on ‘because he has tried every way possible, to think of saying sorry, he was up half the night, I was with him, he doesn’t know how to say sorry, because he still remembers his first kiss, and he realises now, that Nat really does like Luke, and there’s nothing he can do to stop that from happening, so he is going to accept that fact, and try to move on, but, just, I’m not saying to forgive him, yet, I’m just saying to let him apologise, without slapping him silly, ok girls? Your all like my sisters, but seriously, never hit me? Ev-er?’ Louis laughed along with the girls as they promised not to hit him and be civil with Liam, Louis was thinking that maybe they could even patch things up.

The girls spent the rest of the day with their boyfriends, in Liam and Nat’s places, in either their rooms, or at their house. Nat spent the day studying, obviously trying to get her mind off things, just going over year 12 notes that should’ve been in the bin on their last day of school, she couldn’t bring herself to part with them though, they kept her sain.

Liam spent the day looking at some pictures of Nat and him when they first met, how perfect they were as friends, nothing more. He was starting to accept the fact that that was how they were going to end up.

*Gabby’s POV*

‘DINNER EVERYONE!’ I screamed at the top of my lungs as I heard crashing as everyone came from either the pool, or upstairs

I placed the bags of Nando’s on the table and grabbed with I could before Niall came; god knows how much will be left after that child has taken all his food! Probably nothing, actually, I think that it’s how it’s going to end up! I chucked under my breath and sat down at the table, as everyone followed my actions, even Liam and Nat were here, obviously not wanting to miss out on Nando’s.

We ate in silence (apart from Niall and Lily’s loud chewing, it was actually digesting!) it turned pretty awkward fast.

‘Ok! I can’t stand it anymore, Liam, Nat, go into the music room, its sound proof and you can say whatever you want to each other without any of us hearing it, work it out between you two’ everyone looked at me, dumbfounded ‘GO NOW!’ I yelled, dragging them both into there, locking it behind them once they were in there.

‘Ok, NOW I can eat, properly’ I sighed as everyone laughed at my randomness, Lily just shook her head ‘oh Gabby, I worry about you sometimes! I really do hunnie’

*no-one’s POV*

Everyone apart from Nat and Liam sat down to watch a movie, Gabby tense with anxiety for wanting to know what was going on ‘ok, I can’t take it anymore! I need to know what’s going on!’ she squeaked, leaving Louis on the loveseat by himself, running upstairs and sprinting back down, holding something little in her hand.

‘You are sooo evil you know that Gabby?’ said Sav looking at her best friend like she’s poison. ‘Yeah, but you love me for it!’ she laughed, turning the walkie-talkie on

‘I left the other one on in the music room, it should hear everything that they say to each other, or not say ha!’ she explained as Louis face-palmed.

‘Ok, we will try, just, don’t forget, this doesn’t mean that were dating, I, just, well, I’m giving you your final chance, Liam, don’t blow it’ they heard Nat’s voice, a hush going through the group

‘Can I ask you one thing’ Liam said

‘Yeah?’ Nat sounded interested

‘Can I kiss you?’

They waited a couple of seconds for Nat’s answer, but only just hearing it since it she whispered a quite ‘yes’ before Gabby turned it off ‘OK! I don’t think we need to hear them kiss or anything so there we go!’ she laughed, just as Niall’s phone went off ‘THIS IS GOD SPEAKING….ANSWER THE PHONE!’ it repeated as the girls all laughed ‘shit its Simon’ moaned Niall ‘hey Simon whasss up?’ he said cheerfully, making faces at everyone, just before it fell.

*one day later*

*Louis POV*

‘Gabby, we will only be gone for 10 days, Simon said that it’s only a little promotional thing, just to London, that’s all, I love you’ I said as the cameras flashed all around us

‘I love you too’ she whispered, dropping her gaze, the same time I dropped my bag, caressing her face in my warms hands ‘I love you forever Gabby, it’s not like 10 days isn’t that long right?’ I said, trying to convince myself, it was only a week, then we go back, that’s it, what can happen in 10 days?

whats gonna happen in the  10 days? let me know! first person to comment gets a dedication!!

lots of love

and carrots

ahahah im having carrots now...its in my dinner...with chicken....yummmmmmmmmmm

anyway

love you alll!!!!

Alex!!!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox