Chapter 3-Shut up about Sav!

Heres the next chapter! i hope you all enjoy it! the song for this chapter is..........................

More Than This, by of course, the wonderful One Direction!

also a picutre of Lily on the side!!

hope you all enjoy the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still at the girls school)

 *Louis’ POV*

I did it, I kissed Gabby after just knowing her for under 4 hours, I thought she was really into me, I thought she wanted me to, but when she said ‘I have a boyfriend Louis’ five of the hardest words I will ever have to hear. She had just run off after the other girls and I was heartbroken, I know, it sounds so stupid!

A tear trickled down my cheek and I pretend to be scratching my face, not wiping away the tear.

All the boys were in shock, especially Harry; I don’t normally do drastic things like this!

‘Lou is you ok?’ Harry asked shocked.

‘Yeah, I’m fine, but could we please get out of here? I never want to come back here again’ I pleaded

‘Sure Louis’ Zayn said

*Back in One Direction’s hotel* (still Louis’ POV)

‘I’m gonna go for a walk, don’t wait up and I’ll get myself something for dinner’

Those were the only words I had spoken since I asked to get out of Gabby’s school. I could feel the tense atmosphere and as soon as I shut the door I heard whispers and them starting to talk.

I couldn’t care less what they said; I just wanted this day to end.

I turned left onto Mills Street and walked away from my four best mates, right next to our hotel was the shop Jack Wills; well I know where we are going tomorrow.

What was wrong with me? How could I kiss a girl that I had only met 3 and a half hours ago? AND NOT EVEN KNOW IF SHE LIKED CARROTS!

I spot Starbucks on the other side of the read. I walk up to the counter and order a coffee to take away, the guy that is serving me is so buff. Real buff, he looks like an ok guy though.

I walked out of Starbucks with me hot coffee in my right hand, zipping up my coat because a breeze had picked up.  I just want to get lost and never see that girl again, wait what am I saying? I really like Gabby; of course I wanted to see her again.

I turn down a random street, ‘Angle Lane’ the sign reads, seriously, who comes up with the name of these streets?

It looks like a nice neighbourhood though, but as I walk further and further into my state of getting lost, I hear a couple of girls scream. I turn, crap fans, hang on…..They’re not fans, and their not screaming at me.

It’s funny because I can see right through the girl’s window into a room filled with posters of me and my mates, and also Twilight and then I realise the girls, its Sav and Gabby.

*Gabby’s POV*

Why did Louis have to kiss me? I was freaking out so much it wasn’t funny, I just have a good way of hiding it, or so I thought.

On the way to Ash’s house I was so quiet and I kept touching my lips, the girls didn’t know that Louis had kissed be since they shut the door thinking I was right behind them. But they did know that something was wrong, they kept asking, but as soon as I had dinner at Ash’s (Chicken Parma and chips, my favourite) Sav and I went home.