Chapter 24-'Tom' and 'Jerry'

HERE IT IS! THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis’ POV*

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ I screamed running behind Harry

‘Hubby help save Carrotman please?’ I squeaked to his ear

He laughed and acted like he would protect me

‘Where the HELL is LOUIS??!!’ Liam yelled running into the room

‘What did he do this time?’ moaned Zayn from the couch across the room

‘Well Zayn, in case you hadn’t noticed I HAVE “I<3SPOONS” WRITTEN ON MY FORHEAD!’

‘You’re the one who fell asleep’ he said, practically sounding board at this conversation

‘SO?’

‘So, get over it, we came home, from Gabby’s Dad’s funeral might I add, and the girls needed something to cheer them up. So get OVER it Liam! We were just having some fun and you don’t need to go all weird on us ok?’

Harry let out a low whistle

Oh my carrots……..

I had NEVER seen Zayn have a go at ANYONE before, not even when I hid his comb and hair products for a day. Ahhhhhhhh, good times, good HALERIOUS times…….. Anyway, Liam sulked from the room, obviously not having a good-enough comebacks to say, he walked straight out to the cubby, which had its own TV, couch, fridge, pretty much wasn’t even a cubby, but a little house next to a big house. He slammed the door and I heard the ‘click’ of a lock.

‘Zayn’

‘Yeah’

‘Never let me get on your bad side’ I was on the verge of nearly slapping myself to make sure that I was awake.

‘You wouldn’t do what he is doing to Nat, so you will never get on my bad side Lou’

‘What’s he doing to Nat?’ asked Niall sitting down opposite Zayn on his iPhone, probably on Twitter.

‘I was walking past the spare room before; you know how they all got texts from Nat yeah?’

‘Yeah, continue dude’

‘Well I heard Gabby ask Nat what Liam’s done, because he had just walked into their room just before and Nat slammed the door in his face’

‘Whatttttt?!’ I yelled.

‘Yeah, I decided to hang around and listen to find out why, well, apparently they have kissed! Nat’s so confused ‘cause Liam is apparently sending mixed signals. One second he likes her, the next, he likes her as a friend, I could also tell that she had been crying because she kept choking up on a few words’

‘Daughter of cats’

‘Father of food’

‘Mother of all carrots!’

(A/N see if you can guess who said that? It isn’t that hard!)

‘Yes Zayn, I did say all those things, why didn’t you just come in? I wouldn’t have slammed the door in your face and what was all the shouting before?’

Nat said walked in grinning.

Gabby came over and I lifted her up bridal styles ‘CARROTMAN TO THE RESCUE!’ I screamed

‘Lou! I would actually like to hear when I’m 30!’

‘Sorry babe, ill kiss it better’

I went in to kiss Gabby on the lips when she turned her head.