Chapter 21-TOO MUCH PDA!!

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW SORRY I AM!! I UPLOADED THE WRONG PART! I WAS RUSHING AND THEN MY FRIENDS LIKE 'alex....you uploaded the same thing'......'awks'..... i havent uploaded in AGESSSS!! i would let you all slap me, but that would be kinda hard to do, my holiday was AMAZING!! i walked into this mall in Vanauatu and it was playing One Direction's WMYB i just stood there and nearly screamed, this really did just proove to me that they have taken the world by storm.....anyway ill let you all read on!!

_________________________________________________________________

*Gabby’s POV*

Niall and I walked back into the house, laughing, it was great to get to know him more, he was just so nice.

I had texted Louis telling him that we would bring some food back.

Everyone had moved from the lounge, Liam still didn’t know about his new face and no-one had told him.

‘EVERYONE DINNER!’ I screamed

I saw Louis running down the stairs; I grabbed the bag with his food in it and met him halfway.

I kissed him on the lips and we both broke apart, breathless.

‘Sorry about before, I needed to find out who he likes, and just an FYI, Louis, even though you already know, I love you’

‘I love you too Gabby, and I knew that already’ Louis laughed and spun me around, it was kind of hard, since we were still halfway up the stairs, but we managed.

We walked back down and sat at the table.

Everyone kept laughing, or trying not to laugh but failing at Liam, but he didn’t know why.

‘Hey Liam?’

‘Yes Gabs’

‘Do you want a spoon with your dinner?’

I looked at everyone, they already knew, as soon as I told him, to run.

Liam looked at me horrified.

Thank god Louis had disappeared into one of the cupboards and was filming it.

‘No! No Gabby no! Why would you say that?!’

‘Your face’ I laughed, I couldn’t help it but his face was hilarious!

‘m-my face?’

He touched his face, and looked at his hands; they were covered in blush, bronzer, and foundation, you name it, we put it on.

‘OH MY GOD!’

‘Oh shit’ muttered Lily

He stood up and looked in the mirror on the other side of the kitchen.

I swear, if I dint run now I would die, but I couldn’t move because it was just too funny to see his reaction!

I saw Liam twitch.

Oh sugar!

‘RUN!’ screamed Lily

I ran up to my room, thank god Mum had put a lock on most of the doors in the house since the boys had stayed, and thank god she was staying at a friend’s house tonight.

I heard running up the stairs and I stood in my room, silent and trying to not make a sound.

‘Gabby! It’s me! Open up’ I heard Louis’ loud whisper

I quickly unlocked the door, to reveal a sweaty and flushed Louis. I grabbed his Jack Wills jumper and dragged him inside, locking the door again.

‘What happened?’