Chapter 17-So nothing was private anymore?

i have nothing to say about his chapter because the words speak for themselves, the pain and suffering. also, i wrote this a couple of months ago, and then i realised today that it was the 6th April and i should upload. you will see why soon,

*Gabby’s POV*

We had flown back from LA a few days ago. I had hardly eaten anything since Dad had died. I was extremely skinny and I knew the others were worrying about me, but I couldn’t eat. I had tried, but I threw it back up again.

Everyone was doing counselling, but i couldn't stand it so after the first session i didn't go back for another.

It was April already, the 6th, the day of my Dad’s funeral, a day I would never forget.

Mum was coping better than me, she was still extremely upset, but other than that, she was fine, she didn’t have any permanent injuries, just a sprained wrist, some scratches and a big black bruise on her ribs, that was it.

It was 10:00, the funeral was at 12, I rolled over to see Louis lying awake staring at me, he had slept over at my house since my dad had died, the boys had moved out of the hotel and they were all separated. Only Niall and Liam were living with Mum and I, Harry was living at Sav’s, next door, and Zayn was living at Ashley’s, lately the boys had been coming over a lot and singing in the spare bedroom.

‘How long have you been awake?’ I asked Louis, this was the second morning that I hadn’t woken up and burst into tears, I was proud of myself.

‘For about 25 minutes, but I like watching you sleep’

I snuggled in closer to him, I seriously didn’t know what I would do if him and the boys weren’t here at the moment.

We stayed like that until 10:30, when I sighed, ‘come on, we need to get ready, it is at 12, and I need to be there be 11:30’ I sighed again and tried to get up, but Louis pulled me back under the covers.

‘About that Gabby, would the boys and I be able to sing today? Just one song, we have been rehearsing all week’

‘Sure Lou, anything’

‘Thanks’ he pecked me on the lips before getting up for a shower.

I got up and went downstairs to find Niall, as usual, stuffing his face with food and Liam was cooking blueberry pancakes.

‘M-morning’ I said stiffly

‘Hey Gabby’ Liam said and gave me a pancake

Niall smiled, I decided to tell them about singing.

‘Louis told me that you guys wanted to sing today, and well, you can’ I sighed and looked up.

They both came around and gave me a hug, ‘thank you’ Liam breathed in my ear, Niall kissed me on my head, they knew how hard it has been for me, especially since I was reading at the funeral today/

‘If you can’t finish Gab, look at one of us and we will finish it for you’ Liam said, being ‘daddy direction’ once again

I sighed. ‘Thanks for breakfast, I can’t eat anything else, sorry Liam, but in sure Mum would like some help this morning, and blueberry pancakes are her favourite, Lou should be down soon’

I walked away, only one tear, that’s a relief, I wiped it away as quickly as it had appeared.

I walked straight into me room and turned on the TV, a breakfast show was on,

I plonked down onto me bed and got under the covers, I didn’t really pay attention until she said ‘One Direction’ my head shot up and I was listening, really listening.

‘…….they have delayed their ‘Up All Night’ tour because, from what sources tell us, someone close to them have sadly passed away, they have delayed the tour for two and a half months, if sources are true and someone has passed away, our greatest sympathies go out to them and their family’

I flicked the TV off, so nothing was private anymore?

I curled up into a ball. Silently crying, I don’t know how I am going to cope.

The bathroom door creaked open, Louis was standing there, in his black tux, black tie and black shirt. As soon as he saw me crying he rushed over to me and cradled me in his arms, my head against his chest.

‘Thankyou Louis’

‘What for Gabby?’ he sounded so confused

‘For delaying the tour’

His breathing stopped. ‘I’ll be right back’ he muttered and disappeared out of my room, I got my clothes and went to have a shower.

*Louis’ POV*

I sprinted down the stairs, I wasn’t angry, I don’t have any emotions left in me today so I kind of didn’t really feel anything at this point in time.

‘So,’ I said to Liam and Niall ‘when were you going to tell me about the tour?’

‘The what?’ Liam asked

‘The tour! Apparently, we are delaying the tour! Since when? And when were you guys going to tell me?’ I shot at them.

‘Lou, we delayed the tour for a couple of months because everything that has happened, if we leave in one week the girls will lose it, look at Gabby, she is as thin as anything, imagine what will happen to her if we leave Louis’ Niall said sympathy oozing at his voice

‘I sat on the couch, Liam handed me a pancake ‘thanks’ I mumbled. I ate until I was full, Niall was right; I just had one more thing to say.

‘When did you guys call Simon? And how did you decide?’

‘Well, we either said that we would delay the tour and you would stay here, or one of us if you didn’t want to, and we decided at the hospital, when you were down with Gabby, seeing Zac. Simon handled it really well, he was very understanding’

‘Oh, thanks guys’

‘Don’t thank us, thank your husband, it was his idea’

I left and walked up to Gabby and mine room, I just walked straight in, Gabby was standing and reading out when she was going to say today.

She looked beautiful even with her being extremely skinny.

*Gabby’s POV*

I had left me hair natural, it was wavy and that is how my dad liked my hair, I was also wearing the black dress that he had given me just before mum and he left to go to LA. I didn’t have any makeup on today, there was no point, and dad like any parent, liked my face natural.

I was rehearsing what I have to read. It was going to be so hard. My door opened revealing Louis; I smiled and read silently in my head instead.

‘We need to go Gabs; was all he said, I grabbed my black purse, full of tissues and my speech. This was going to be so hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keep voting commenting and telling people about my story,

love you all

-Alex

xxxxxxxxx