Chapter 1-My house, A.S.A.P

• Dedicated to Everyone who has ever, currently, or will love One Direction

Hiii!! this is my second story on Wattpad, after i deleted the first (it was completely rubbish) and i have put Summer of 69' by 1D as the video of this chapter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

picture of Gabby on hte side !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just changed the song today....i then read over my work and realised that i hadnt changed what song :) lol well i better let you read now....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My house, ASAP

-Ash

That is one of the shortest texts Ashley has ever sent to me so it has to be important also to the fact that she sent it to me at 5:00 IN THE MORNING!

I’m not a morning person, never have, never will be. So instead of lazing around in my room like a normal school day I got up, have a shower, shave, wash my hair, blow dry it and put it up in a messy but, put my makeup on and me looking great with my TOMS, skinny jeans and a brown singlet that shows a bit of my middle, but brings out my tan all the same.

I rush out of the house at 6:30, the earliest I have ever left for school, but I was still the last to arrive at Ashley’s house, as usual, but thank goodness no one else knew what was going on apart from Ash, though most of the girls looked like crap like me.

‘Well?’ I asked as I sat on her bed trying to hopefully sleep in and out of the convocation.

At least Ash was a morning person. FML!!! (A/N Fuck My Life in case you didn’t know)

She jumped up from her chair, looking like she was going to scream, oh god, it has something to do with One Direction, we all knew that face, and Sav being Sav, tried to calm her down, but there was no point, the next thing I knew she was screaming.

‘ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY!’

The room was silent, I mean, we were all pretty big fans of 1D, but Ash was the biggest out of all of us, she would be the one to enter the competitions and get all the goss on where they are and what they’re doing.

Lily was the first one to regain speech to her mouth, the rest of us sat there with our mouths hanging open, looking like fish.

‘What?! When, Where, and most FRICKEN IMPORTANT QUESTION HOW?!’ she screamed oh-so-girly.

This day is going to involve a heap of screaming, I can already tell.

‘Ok,’ Ash started, ‘Well you all remember how I entered our school in that 1D sing at your school thing yeah?’ she looked around her room and we all nodded.

‘Continue’ I butted in.

‘I WON! We had to make a story up about them, and then give them 25 words or less why they should come and that’s not the best bit, I GET TO MEET THEM!’

‘OMG’ Sav said.

This was big for Ash, she loooooooooooved 1D.

‘Well we need to get to school then.’ Nat said, she was right, if we wanted to see them then we should get to school even though school starts at 9, and it is only 7:40, we could take our time, and I couldn’t wait to meet them! I mean, their all so buff!

Please comment, fan, vote and if anyone would like to make a cover please tell me i just threw this together in a rush!

 I would like to know what you think of the story and i will be uploading at least (i should be) once a day!

love,

peace and carrots,

 .......Alex

xx