Chapter 36-I Just Want Her Back

you are probably all going to want to kill me by the end of this chapter, (ill allow it!) dont forget to follow me on tiwtter

@LouisTaus

because i will be giving hints on what is happening with the story starting from now!!!

please, read on, (hopefully theres no crying in this chapter casue its so short right?!)

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis’ POV*

The paramedics fluttered to life.

‘Sir, move out of the way and let go of her hand please’ the woman looked at me, her eyes frantic with concentration.

I think that was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

To let go of Gabby.

‘Clear!’ the woman yelled as soon as my hand was out of the way.

The paddles were brought out, attempting to give Gabby life. Once, twice, finally, a third time, Gabby responded.

‘Heart normal, steady’ the woman told a speaker, connected to who-knows-what.

There were tubes and wire connected to Gabby’s body left right and centre. It scared me a little to see her this way.

Suddenly, the back doors of the ambulance were opened and Gabby was once again, ripped out of my grip and I was left sitting in the back of the ambulance by myself, watching the doctors and nurses work their magic on my beautiful girlfriend. I followed, when I got the feeling back in my legs, running after them, crashing through the hospital doors with a bang and running up to the receptionist.

‘Gabby Cook, she just came out of the ambulance a couple of minutes ago, when can I see her?’ I shot at the woman; she was young, probably not much older than me.

‘honey, if she hasn’t even been in for more than 10 minutes, I doubt that they have even gotten her to a room yet, they’ll still be working on her, that’s the girl that got hit by the bus correct?’ she said sympathetically.

‘yes’ I moaned in frustration, tears flooding my eyes again, hearing those words hurt like a million stabs to my body.

‘I’ll let you know when I find anything out about her condition, is it only you waiting?’

‘No, some others will be coming soon’

‘Ok, well if you wait over there, I’ll come and get you soon, shell be ok’ she smiled and turned back to her computer, typing away briskly.

I slumped into a grey chair, instantly falling asleep.

‘No Gabby!’ I yelled as she turned and waved, the bus slamming into her, making her fly 12 feet into the air and landing crumpled onto the floor.

‘NO!’ I screamed, sitting up to see a crowd of people around me, my nightmare had given me the image that I hadn’t wanted to see, ‘Harry’ I said, he was sitting next to me, his eyes red and puffy, and I burst into tears once again.

‘What happened Lou?’ Sav asked.

I lifted my head; everyone was here, Sav, Lily, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Ash and Nat.

They all had tear tracks, clearly outlining their faces; Sav’s whole face was red and nervous.

‘we read the letter she left, she hadn’t come out of her room for days when you guys left, you really are her whole world Louis and she clearly is yours’ Sav said chocking up at the end of her sentence, Lily grabbed her and they hugged each other tight, I could hear the hiccups and soft wails from both girls as they longed for their best friend back.

‘I got to “Blue Night” and I saw her walk out back. I knew something was going to happen, I turned the corner and I…I screamed her name…she…she heard me and turned, smiled at me too, and waved, she….she knew exactly what she was doing, the bus…it didn’t see her, it slammed into her and threw her in the air’ I finished, crying harder than ever into Harrys chest, him shaking too from the pain, suffering, the tears.

I just want her back. I want my beautiful girlfriend, the love of my life, the girl I was hoping to marry one day, back in my arms, I never want to leave ever again, I want to have Gabby speaking, laughing, crying, complaining, joking with me again. Oh what I wouldn’t do to have her in my arms again.

‘Gabby Cook?’ a nurse in white asked, reading a clip-board and looking around the room.

I stood up, shaking, trying to make my voice as clear as possible ‘yes’

The woman made her way over to us, indicating for us all to sit, and we did, she looked me in the eye before she broke the news.

‘I’m sorry….’ She took a deep breath before continuing, ‘Gabby…’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so so so so so so (i could go on forever but im not going to so) SORRY! that this chapter is short! and the fact that i have also left you with ANOTHER cliffy!!!!

i needed to update SOMETHING so i would feel better, and yes, HOPEFULLY the next chapters are going to get longer, but i just needed to update something :( SORRY GUYS!! you can all kill me later, but right now i need to go to bed, i have school in the morning (OK YOU CAN PROBABLY KILL ME!) and i need to get up early FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL FRO 2013!! WOOOO I SOOOO EXCITED (not, cant you hear the scarcasem dripping from my voice?) well, next update should be Saturday, but if i get time i'll update before then, PROMISE!!

comment, remember, best comment gets a dedication!!!

lots of love,

peace,

and carrots

Alex

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo