Chapter 6-Are we going to listen to Zayn from now on?

WOOOO! once again! two uploads in one day! again! wooo!! im happy! well comment, fan, any ideas and i will listen and most likely put them in! sorry, im a bit hypo tonight (it is 6:40pm in Australia at the moment!) anyway...new chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nat’s POV*

Lily and I had got up and was about to walk into the kitchen when Zayn stopped us.

‘What?’ I questioned fiddling with my bracelets on my right hand, all representing something.

‘I wouldn’t go in there if I was you’ he said

‘Why?’

‘Just don’t’ he sighed and went back to the movie room.

Lily and I shrugged and kept walking, as we turned the corner into the kitchen we see Gabby and Louis in a full on make-out session.

Lily and I both look at each other and scream

‘EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!’

We sprint out the kitchen and ran back to the movie room, nocking Zayn over in the process

‘What?’ everyone asked, but we both ignored them.

‘What the hell was that?’ I asked Lily

‘I have no idea BUT I THOUGHT GABBY WAS GOING OUT WITH REECE!’

That second the door opened and in walked Gabby.

‘WTF GABS!?’ Lily said laughing at Gabby’s flushed face.

‘I think I need to explain what has happened’ she mumbled as the boys burst into laughter since they knew what was going on.

Gabby told us everything, and Ash listened too, since she didn’t know what was going on. We all ‘awwwed’ at every appropriate place and at the end I was smiling ear to ear.

‘I now know why Zayn told us not to go in the kitchen’ I said and we all cracked up laughing.

‘Are we going to listen to Zayn from now on?’ Zayn asked after he sat down next to Ash and put his arm around her.

‘Yes Dad’ Lily and I said at the same time

‘Yes dad’ he muttered and rolled his eyes.

*Gabby’s POV*

Everyone ended up staying for dinner, and in the end I asked if everyone wanted to sleep over, it would be easier, but as long as the boys went back to their hotel and got their bathers. Everyone agreed, and they boys left to get some stuff and things for the sleepover tonight. None of the girls had to go home since we all had some clothes at each other’s houses’ and recently we all decided to get a pair of bathers at each other’s houses, thank god!

We girls got changed; Lily had this georgeous summer stripe bikini set, Nat had on a fluro pink bikini that really brought out her toned stomach, Ash was wearing a green and blue bikini with a cute wrap that made her legs look really long, Sav was in a lepoard-green print top with black shorts, and as for me, I was wearing my new purple and black bikini (A/N picture of her bikini >>>>>>>)

*10 minutes later*

Sav and I were on the big lounge chairs, Nat was practising her new cheer which included her doing 1 backflip-round off and 3 front flips which she had to land in the splits.

Ash and Lily were already in the water, Sav was meant to be practising with Nat since she was on the team too, but she said she was going to practice in about 5 minutes, once she had warned up.

I had given Louis a key so he and the boys could come straight out the back instead of one of us sitting inside by ourselves or leaving the door unlocked, which none of us felt comfortable with. I didn’t know how far away they were and they had been gone for over an hour so yeah,

Savannah slipped on her sunnies even though it was nearly dark out and got up to practice with Nat, the team was actually really good.

I texted Louis telling him to hurry up and come straight out the back once the boys and him were changed.

As usual, I got and instant reply

Ok we just pulled up, gonna get changed and then throw you in the pool!

X

OMG I’m gonna kill him if he does that!

*Louis’ POV*

‘Do you wanna sneak upstairs and check out what they’re doing before we go out there?’ I asked the guys

The all gave me sneaky grins and we crept upstairs.

‘We only found one window, but it had a full view of the backyard.

‘Holey shit!’ Liam mumbled when we saw the girls

‘Fuck yeah’ I agreed

I looked at Harry next to me, he was drooling all over Sav, all the girls looked georgeous, but I couldn’t see Gabby.

‘What do you boys think you’re doing?’ someone asked.

We all spun round not knowing who it was, I breathed a sigh of relief as it was only Gabby, except now I couldn’t take my eyes away from her beautiful body.

‘Uhhhh, Ummmm,’ we all stuttered looking like idiots

‘Um, guys, my eyes are up here’ she pointed to her face and smiled; she looked georgeous and hot too! Her bikini looked great on her.

‘This obviously isn’t the backyard so what did you guys think you would find? And once again. My. Eyes. Are. Up. Here!’ she yelled, and for the second time, pointed to her face.

‘Sorry Gabs’ we all muttered and she laughed.

We all shuffled past.

‘Where do you think you’re going Mr Tomlinson?’ she asked smiling.

‘Uhhhh, ummmm’ I was still stuttering because she looked so dam good! She could be a model I swear.

‘You look beautiful’ I said. Gabby blushed at my comment.

I moved a loose piece of hair off her face.

‘Hurry up and kiss me’ she said smiling

‘Well, you don’t need to ask me twice’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all enjoyed it! currently addicted to the song 'Liar Liar' by

Christina Grimmie

lots of fabulouis love,

YouAreMyAngel! -Alex

xxxxx

:)