Chapter 28-Beautiful Soul

FIRSTLY-

i have to apologise to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! i have been busy, with all sorts of things, organising family stuff, my other story (I WISH CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!) and my school-work HAS to come first, just yesterday we picked our subjects for next year, lets just say i didnt ge  a lot of what i wanted, probalby about 2 or 3 subjects out of 10....i wasnt happy lets just say that

IM GOING TO BE IN MY LOCAL PAPER! WOOO! its for my school production, im one of the dancers! i cant wait its in a couple of weeks too!!!

i seriously hope you all enjoy this chapter, i promise that ill upload faster, it will NEVER be that long of a wait EVER AGAIN! ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY TO ALL AND HAVE  A GOOD WEEKEND-SCHOOLDAY HOLIDAY WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING!! AND READ ON!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘You finished?’ Louis asked politely

‘Yeahhhhhh, why?’ I sung

‘Because….we are going somewhere else’ he said cheekily, winking at me like a 3-year-old

‘Please don’t tell me I have to eat more food Lou!’

He laughed and touched my cheek ‘no, but it is still a surprise’

I rolled my eyes, myself now acting like a 3-year-old and whispered ‘that was what I was afraid of’

He lead me out the room, not before I took a picture of us together, his head in my neck and smiling at the camera, the view of the garden in the background.

We went back out to Katy first met us.

She was still there, waiting for us, well I can say one thing, and their service in this place is excellent!

‘How did you go?’ she asked as smiling (of course!)

‘Good, Louis needs to take me out on dates more often because I had such a good meal! Thanks so much Katy!’

She blushed ‘thankyou Gabby, do you want me to put it on your card Mr Tomlinson?’ she was all professional again

‘Yeah, yes please, I’ll pay it off sometime soon, and tell your dad I say hi will you Katy?’

‘Will do, your car is waiting out the front, have a good night!’

‘Nice to meet you Katy’ I smiled and Louis lead me out the beautiful entrance into the cold night air.

The paps were still there, but this time (thank goodness) I had expected it, I kept smiling and holding Louis’ hand.

‘GABBY OVER HERE!’

‘LOUIS!’

‘GABBY HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT?’

‘GABBY YOUR AMAZING!’

‘LOUIS I LOVE YOU!’

 ‘WHEN ARE YOU ON TOUR AGAIN?’

‘LOUIS YOU AND GABBY ARE AMAZING!’

Everyone screamed at us, and surprisingly Louis let go of my hand and walked over to a few of the fans that had turned up. The fans actually seemed normal as he walked up to them, I studied his actions quite closely, walking with confidence, smiling at everyone, listening as well as he could, trying to get to as many fans as possible. The girls shut up as he got closer too, they let him talk and they seemed like they were hanging onto every word that came out of his mouth, it seemed so cute, this was the side I knew that him and the boys loved.