Chapter 15-I couldn't care how important it is

OK! sorry it has taken me so long to upload! i have had writers block on the next chapter and i STILL havent gotten over it.

i have noticed, as i read more and more 1D fan fics that they are A LOT like mine, especially some chapters, i would just like to let EVERYONE know that I have not i repeat NOT stolen ANY ideas, if i had, i would have contacted you by now and asked if i could do something like that, i NEVER steal peoples ideas. sorry about the rant but i needed to rant about something, One Direction come to Australia next week, and i am SERIOUSLY feeling soooo depressed (not actually, but 1D depressed) cause i dont have any ticketts even though i have been entering SO many competitions it isnt funny. I WON MY ATHLETICS SEASON ON SUNDAY! out of 9 girls, my first season and IM SO HAPPY! i have been doing athletics for 9 years and the highest i have EER gotten was 3rd in my first year other than that i ahve anyways gotten a 'competited' award :( but at the end of the chapter i ahve some exciting news! (sorry that the past few chapters have been short btw)

SORRY ABOUT THE RANTING BUT YA KNOW!!

ps, Harry's POV this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry’s POV*

Everyone was in shock. Nancy had just come into Sammy’s room and told us that Dave was going to be taken off life support. Sav kept crying, Lily hasn’t said one word and Nat had gone for a walk. I don’t think anyone knew what to do, Gabby had gone to see her baby brother and Louis had soon followed after her.

I couldn’t even come to terms what the girls were going through, my parents meant everything to me, I don’t even know how Gabby is able to stand little own stop crying. I stop, then when I see Sav crying I start again.

I walked over to Niall Liam and Zayn, signalling for them to follow me, Sav and Lily were asleep, as was Sammy and Nat was still on her walk. Ash was getting something to eat, she was acting normal, but I knew it would really hit home in a couple of hours.

The guys all stood around me in a circle, I sat in on of the chairs in the waiting room and they all followed, except Niall who can’t sit when he is nervous or upset.

‘We have to do something, in two weeks we leave to start the tour, and I don’t know about you guys but I don’t think the girls would cope with no-one was there to look after them. I suggest we put off the tour for as long as possible, or at least get Louis to stay behind, Gabby is going to need all the support she can get.’

The guys all nodded.

Liam spoke ‘but how do we get to delay the tour? I don’t want to leave the girls and put them through this’

‘Well we call Simon and tell him what has happened, the truth, all of it’ said Zayn

‘When?’ asked Niall

‘Right now’ said Liam and I.

I dialled the number we had been given if we had even deeded to contact him, we weren’t trusted with his number since Louis and I had accidently given out Matt Cardle’s  mobile number on twitter (by accident of course!).