Chapter Seventeen

7-9 months

It was the last three months to wait for their babys' arrival. Louis ' cravings for various foods has increased a lot. His emotions are also very unpredictable these days. One moment he is smiling ear to ear and the next moment he is crying his heart out. Harry tries his best to make him smile and not to cry, though.

So, today he has planned to arrange a picnic with all of their family members. Harry has called everyone to reach at their place around eleven. He only told Louis about having a picnic in the backyard but didn't tell him about the families' arrivals. Louis was heavily pregnant by now, he would go into labour anytime soon. So Harry thought about enjoying the last moments of Louis' pregnancy with their families. So when Louis saw places for more people to sit in the backyard and their every family member he started crying with happiness. Jay hugged him and then kissed his temple with immense fondness. Her baby was practically glowing with the baby inside him. Everyone greeted them and sat in the backyard.

Louis took everyone to the nursery and showed them the babys' things and clothes. All of them could literally see the mother in him. He was so lovely, so caring. Their baby would have amazing parents.

While they were eating lunch in their dining room, Louis suddenly felt something wet under him. He knew what it was. His water broke. He was scared and couldn't think properly and started sobbing. Seeing that Jay and Harry both hugged him and tried to soothe him, asked him what happened. Louis whispered,
" M-my water broke! "

Suddenly he felt a huge contraction.

He was in labour.

It was time to greet their baby boy in the world.

Is it okay? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔