Chapter Seven

Louis didn't really know where he was. Everything was so different. Then it hit him, he was married, he was at Harry's. The previous night he cried himself to sleep after arranging his things. Harry's words, what he said, Louis couldn't really believe. What did he do to cause this? What was his fault?  The poor boy didn't even know that.

Actually, he did nothing. It was Harry who was behaving irrationally. But poor Louis thought that it was his fault to which Harry behaved like that.  So, he decided that he would be the good husband,  cook for Harry like he said and look after him.

But there was one big problem. He didn't know how to cook and Harry forbade him to take help.

But Louis was smart. So he searched on youtube and saw some recipes for breakfast, as it was already time for that.

Louis went to the kitchen to start cooking after finishing freshening up.  He saw a middle - aged woman there, cleaning the kitchen. He remembered her from last night, she was Martha, their helping hand. She greeted him in a cheery voice, "Good morning, Louis! "  Louis greeted her back politely and he was happy that she called him by his name instead of 'sir'. He hated to see people treating helping hands differently in a rude way. She also called Harry by his first name. So Louis understood that Harry is on good terms with her. 

It seemed like Harry was  in bad terms only with him. But Louis would do anything to gain Harrys' love.

After making breakfast and serving it on the table he heard someone walking towards the kitchen. It was Harry.
"Did you cook by yourself ? " Harry asked him seeing the food on the table. "Y-yes. I-I  d-did it " Louis stuttered out. There was only two of them. Martha went to the garden so he was here with only Harry. And yeah, Martha and the butler knew nothing about how Harry treated him. They couldn't really know because now Martha will go to her place as she had the job of  cleaning the rooms and taking care of the garden. It would  be completed within next fifteen minutes. The butler didn't really come inside the house as Martha informed him if anything was needed.

Yeah, he was in trouble.

"Sit down and eat! Do I have to give you invitation!? " Louis' thoughts were cut off by Harrys' boomimg voice. He was still being rude with Louis. "Y-yes. S-so-sorry, " Louis squeaked out. He had to stop himself from breaking down in front of Harry. 'If  I cry in front of him he might get more angry, ' Louis thought. He started to eat silently, though he didn't have an appetite.

After finishing breakfast, Harry called Louis to his room. Louis followed him to his room, looking down, thinking about what could be the reason to call him there.

"Listen, Martha won't be working here from now on. You will have to do the things she does now. So suit yourself. And yeah, to look after neccessary things the butler would come inside more now. Understood?" Harry stated. "Y-yes. " Louis responses. He was a bit dissappointed as Martha would leave. She was the only one who behaved well with him at this place.

On the other hand, Harry did this because he saw that Louis was free to Martha, which scared him. If Louis told her anything then she would obviously inform his parents and he will be doomed. So he got her a job in a flower shop. In fact he made her the owner of that shop. It was a friends ' shop of Harrys' and she loved that job. He did this the day on which he went to see Louis, after coming back from the Tomlinsons. He also kept the butler as he was a provider and he knew Louid would be scared of him. So, he won't tell the butler anything.

It was just too much.

Harry would have to pay for that....

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔