Chapter Twelve

Three  weeks after marriage

It's been half an hour since Harry's been awake.
It's been half an hour since he's watching Louis sleeping in his arms, all adorable and beautiful.
Harry feels so blessed now, to have Louis in his arms. He looks so pretty, so peaceful. His caramel colored hair 's messy and soft. His delicate skin is glowing under the sunlight coming through the window. His rosy lips looks so kissable. Even in his sleep he looks so beautiful, amazing, innocent and pure. Harry smiled fondly at his lovely husband and gently pressed a kiss on his cheek. It caused Louis to stir in his sleep but he again cuddled closer to Harry and kept on sleeping. Harry was about to explode in fondness.

Today he'd take Louis to the park. He loves to go to park. Harry was still guilt-ridden. He knew Louis forgave him at an instant but he couldn't forgive himself.
So, he planned on spending time as much as he can with Louis.

Harry wanted to be the best husband ever.

That's why he cooked breakfast and dinner every time, he divided cleaning chores with Louis so that he doesn't feel pressured, he would always kiss and compliment him, just liked Louis wanted.

Harry 's so happy now, so content. He has found the love of his life.  He will protect Louis, cherish him at all costs.

Harry carefully untangled himself from Louis and placed his pillow in Louis' hands. Louis hugged it tightly and buried his face in it. Harry placed another tender kiss on his temple and started to get ready.

After finishing cooking Harry woke Louis up.
They had their breakfast and after cleaning the dishes they arranged neccessary things for their picnic. Taking their picnic basket and other things in it, they left the house, locking it.
Harry put away the basket in the backseat and opened the door for Louis, bowing at him.
Louis giggled at his sillyness and pressed his lips on Harrys' cheek for a kiss. Then both of them got in the car. Harry started driving towards the park, smiling at Louis' sweet, angelic voice as he was humming to the songs playing on the radio. Louis saw him smiling and asked him the reason of it.
"A lovely angels' voice is making me smile, " Harry replied.
Louis understood that Harry was referring to him and he blushed at the realization.
"Why are you such a sap!?" Louis said smiling and blushing.
"A lovely angel made me such a sap, " Harry replied grinning.
"Haz!  Stop making me blush! I look like a tomato!" Louis whined but couldn't stop the smile forming on his face.
"I love tomato!  And you know, I'm a very determined person. So I can't stop my determination about making you blush 24/7," Harry smirked taking a hand of Louis and kissing it.
Louis smiled but took away his hand, "Drive carefully, you sap! "
"Okay, but promise me you will give me all the kisses in the world when we get there? "
"I promise. "

After reaching  the park they parked the car and walked out with their basket. Louis layed  the blanket neatly on the grass. He saw some swings and started running towards those taking Harrys' hand in his smaller one. He sat on one and gave Harry his adorable puppy eyes, "Push me, pwease?"
"Of course, your highness! " Harry chuckled and started to push the swing.

After sometime Louis got down.  They went to their blanket and sat down. Harry pulled Louis on his lap.
"Harry people can see us! " Louis blushed at his husbands' action.
"That's why we should be like this more. People should  know that you're mine. There's a middle aged man around that corner.  He was looking at you some moments ago. " Harry replied.
"Harry, I'm yours, only yours. You don't need to worry about someone else. Besides, I have you now. Don't worry, baby, " Louis assured him.
"Hmm, now gimme your sweet kisses. "
Harry captured Louis lips for a passionate kiss, his hands around Louis' waist, Louis' hands tangled in Harrys' long curls. They pulled away when they were out of breath, smiled at each other lovingly. It was the best they could wish for, being with each other like this.

After spending some more time at the park they went back home.

After coming home, they showered, had lunch and had a movie marathon, being in each others' arms.

They are so in love and they adore that feeling.

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔