Chapter Three

The Styles and the Tomlinsons kept discussing about wedding arrangements till lunch time.  The venue, dresses, expenditures everything were discussed. Harry was to wear a suit and Louis, well he thought about both dresses and suits and after a lot of requests from his sisters, he reluctantly agreed to wearing a dress. It's not that he doesn't like dresses, it's just that he was scared what will happen if he got tangled in the dress and tripped while walking down the aisle? Well, he was panicking a lot. Afterall, it's his marriage! He would get panicked like that!

Harry was also panicking.  But his problems were a bit different though. You have seen in'Tom & Jerry' how Tom's demon and angel messes with his mind?  The same thing was happening here. At one moment Harry wanted to lash out on the pixie named Louis and at the next, he would feel like wrapping Louis up in the softest blankets and keep him away from all the bad things.

But, does all the bad things include Harry's demons also?

After finishing lunch they again gathered in the living room. This time, Jay and Mark sent Louis and his siblings inside as they wanted to talk to the Styles privately.

"Mr. and Mrs. Styles, you know that our son is the only carrier among our children. We always treat him like royalty. Now, our  boy will leave to stay with you. Please don't make him do anything that would be illegal or against his rights. I firmly believe that you will never do such a thing with him or anyone else. But still, it is just a friendly remainder. Though we always pampered our boy, he is not indecent or rude to anyone. We tried our best to teach him politeness and humbleness. We know that he has learnt that. But even after that if he ever misbehaves or hurts anyone of your feelings including your relatives, friends and neighbours, do not hesitate to make him learn his position.But, if anything like that happens, then at first please know the whole situation. Then confront him. As I have said before, I know that all of you know all these. But still, it is just a friendly remainder. I hope all of you will respect my words. If any of you have anything to say or ask, please carry on." Jay completed her words. She always wanted the best for her babies and she just let them know that fact.

Anne and Des were actually relieved because they also wanted to ensure the same things.They've already loved Louis as their own. Gemma was impressed by the straightforwardness and love of Jay for Louis and his betterment.

Well, Harry wasn't relieved. He was scared of what Jay could do to him if he hurt Louis. His demon has  overpowered his mind to make him hurt the innocent boy. Harry didn't have a past for which he would be in such a distaste for a carrier or marriage. He didn't have any issues.It was just his obnoxious demon which was making him ready to hurt the boy without any  reason at all.....

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔