Chapter Two

At the downstairs, stood his father and siblings, along with 4 new people.
Des Styles, Anne Styles, Gemma Styles and most importantly, Harry Styles,
the CEO of Styles enterprize and the "groom" in this marriage.
All of them were sitting on sofas,waiting for the "bride" or the other groom and Jay to join. Well, this marriage was finalized to happen, but they held a meeting to let the two boys know each other a bit and for neccessary arrangements.

Desmond and Mark met at a business award ceremony few months ago. They became friends instantly.  They knew each other from before but never met, as Des' company manufactures automobiles and this is one of the very few things that Mark's companies don't deal with. However, just from the moment they knew about each others' boys, they wanted to become one family by arranging a marriage between their sons. Eventually they talked with their families and the boys. Jay and Anne agreed straightaway after knowing everything. Louis thought about his parents' happiness, thought that he didn't have anyone as boyfriend or anything so he will end up in an arranged marriage, he also prefered that. So, he agreed. On the other hand, Harry was very angry when he heard about it. Marriage was just a stupid thing to him.  He doesn't want to get attached with anyone outside of his family. All he wanted was to become more famous, and to earn more money. But he also agreed as he didn't have the ability to disagree with his mother. So,now here he is, sitting at the Tomlinsons, waiting and groaning in his mind as this is useless in his concept. He could've gone to office and earn some millions, but no! He has to sit here and cop up with the situation. His thoughts were cut off when he heard someone walking down the stairs.

Louis clutched onto his mothers' hand as the Styles came into his view. He looked down quickly. Jay could sense his nervousness as she rubbed his hand.  When they came near them, Anne, Gemma and Harry were gaping like fish and Des looked like the gerfield, with that smug look on his face. He knew they would have such expressions on their face when they would see Louis.That's why he didn't want the others to see Louis before. He wanted to see their expression altogether in real.

Jay cleared her throat to bring them out of their trance. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Styles, nice to meet you! Please call me Jay and this, is our son, Louis. " All of them looked again towards the young boy who was looking down, blushing furiously. Louis looked up and greeted them in his sweet, angelic voice," Hello Mr and Mrs Styles, nice to meet you. "
Anne had to hold back a coo as she was about to explode in fondness.  She already started to think about treating the small boy with love. Both of her children are providers, and Gemma disagreed to get married. So there were many strong providers in her house but no soft, lovely carriers other than her. She was thrilled to have Louis in her family.

"It's lovely meeting all of you" Des and Anne replied one after another.
After greeting each other they were having small chats, talking about the marriage.

Harry was confused. What the hell happened to him when he saw that boy?! Why the hell he is having those weird feelings?! He doesn't feel anything for someone outside of his family! But..but this boy is going to be his family. Harry was having internal battles about whether he should let the boy in or he should stay with his ego. Unfortunately, this time ego won the battle.

But not for long.

Louis sat close to his mother, holding her hand like it's his lifeline.It is actually, the boy loved his mommy more than anything. As he was the only carrier among his siblings, he was adored by others. Even though his sisters are younger than him they are very protective of their baby big brother. They were feeling sad as they have to leave Louis but also happy as Louis will start a new life, (hopefully) full of happiness.

Whenever anyone asked anything Louis got a bit nervous and stuttered while answering, for which everyone kept a mental note to not scare the poor boy by anything, well except Harry. He, was a bit annoyed at Louis' stutter and asked him questions a bit harshly. So everytime Harry asked Louis something he flinched and shifted closer to Jay. But he didn't mind the harshness that much as he thought that that's just the way Harry talks. His parents also thought the same, well afterall, Harry is a good actor, you know.  He pretended like that's just the way he talks.  Well, his parents and Gemma understood. So, after a few glares from his family he kept a hold of his mouth. But he was torn between liking and disliking the most beautiful boy he has ever seen...

One moment, he got blind with his ego...

The next moment he would get drowned in those beautiful blue eyes...

Harry was lost, for sure.

He was doomed.

Is it okay? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔