Chapter Four

The night before the marriage Louis was wide awake. He couldn't sleep at all. Everything was happening so fast! Well no, this marriage has been planned for last two months. But still, it was weird to him. As he felt sparks of happiness for some unknown reasons, he also felt scared. His insecurities were messing with his mind. Though he felt safe when he thought about the affection of Anne, caring mind of Des and friendly personality of Gemma. About Harry, he felt like Harry is the one for him. He saw that how Harry is so caring towards his family, how he respects his parents and loves his elder sister.Harry captivated him with his own charms without even trying. Yeah, Harry was a bit harsh, but he didn't mind that. Louis was already in love with Harry.

But was the feeling mutual?

After trying to sleep for three hours Louis got up from bed and went to their parents' room. He didn't wanted to annoy them but he felt so scared. So after contempting in his mind for a bit, he knocked on the door. After knocking a couple of times when no one came to open the door he almost felt like crying but just at that moment the door opened revealing Jay looking tired and concerned.
"Wh- what happened baby, you are still awake?! Did you have bad dreams sweetie?! " Jay was shocked seeing Louis almost crying at their door in the middle of the night. She hugged him tightly and rubbed his back to comfort him, "Are you okay love? What happened?" she asked him in a soothing tone.
"I'm s-sc-scared m-mommy!" Louis whimpered. "Oh baby, come inside." Jay took him inside the room. By the time Mark was also awake and he was also shoked seeing Louis like that. Jay sat on the bed and pulled Louis with her. He curled up to his mom holding her tightly. Mark looked at Jay questioningly to which she mouthed 'scared' and kept rubbing his back. Louis was a sobbing mess by the time. Mark joined them and held both Jay and Louis close. They stayed like that until Louis' sobs were turned into hiccups and whimpers. Jay pulled away a bit and wiped away the tears from his face. "Baby, I know you're scared and it's okay to be like that. You're going to start a different life. But remember, we will be always there for you. I won't let you fall. Most importantly, they are quite good people. I believe they will take good care of you. Everything's gonna be okay baby. Mommy loves you. And mommy won't let anything happen to you, okay sweetie? " Jay comforted and kissed Louis forhead and cheeks after saying these.
Louis nodded shyly then yawned. " Aww, do you feel sleepy now?" Jay cooed waching her lovely baby. Louis blushed at that and nodded. "Then come on, I'll sleep with you tonight,okay? "
"Yeah, thanks mommy.And I'm s-sorry for waking you up like that."
"Don't say that Lou, if you didn't wake us up then we would've felt guilty as our our baby had been scared but couldn't tell us. " Jay told Louis. "Now come on, you need some sleep sweetie. "

Louis closed his eyes, holding onto his mom with a lovely smile on his face and an expection of happiness in future in his mind....

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔