Chapter Ten

"So, uh, Louis...  I know that I behaved like a jerk from our marriage till today, but I -I - I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have bahaved like that, you deserve so much better, Lou. You deserve the best. I always thought that carriers were gold diggers, though there were so many lovely carriers around me I only noticed the bad ones. I was only up for one night stands and never wanted to be in a serious relationship.  I behaved rude with you cause I thought that you should've been less shy, outgoing, player-type. I compared you with the wrong people and I am really sorry for that. You are amazing, the best life partner I could ever have. I -I don't deserve you Louis, but you deserve the world.

I-if I wasn't being a jerk and let Martha stay, then it wouldn't have happened. I am really sorry and I know that I am not worthy of your forgiveness. Still, will you please forgive me and give me another chance to make things right? " Harry finished, tears running down his cheeks. He was truly sorry.

"Harry ? " Louis called him.
"Y-yeah? " Harry stuttered out. He was afraid that Louis would leave him.
"H-Harry, you don't need my forgiveness cause you never did something wrong in my eyes. I always thought that it was my fault for which you had to be strict with me. I always thought that you were having some issues. And yeah, I still think you had issues. You didn't have the right concept and it's not your fault. And even if it's your fault you still deserve chances. With me, you will always have chances. You have my heart, and it's only yours. I-I love you Harry.." Louis said blushing but looking at Harry in the eyes for the first time.
"Thank you so much Lou, I love you too, I never knew I loved You but now I know that I love you. I've always loved you. I was just too stupid to know that. I love you, Lou." Harry cried hugging Louis tightly.
"You aren't stupid, you just needed time, " Louis said smiling. He was feeling so happy. Even after all these he was happy because Harry loved him back. That's all for him to be happy.

Louis forgave Harry, even after all these.

Now Harry has a chance to make things right.

He will make things right.

Is it okay? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔