Chapter Fifteen

1-3 month

It is so strange, yet so beautiful to wait for almost nine months to have a lovely baby. Harry and Louis were going through those beautiful moments. Yeah, Louis's still having morning sickness and trouble to eat and even smell some foods. Yet, he doesn't mind those things as all those will lead them to their own baby one day. Though they never really knew most of the things about having babies now they are learning and have already shown incredible sense of responsibility.

Harry is always looking after Louis whenever he's at home.  Louis has already developed the habit of keeping his hands on his tummy securing the baby, even though it will take a lot of time for him to start showing as him/her being his first baby. He reads books and tells the stories of the movies he watches, though the baby needs more time to hear their mommy. He loves his baby and his husband so much.

Well, Harry is so excited that he already wants to make the nursery and buy the baby stuffs.
"Baby! We should start painting the nursery! Look how nice this nursery looks! " Harry exclaimed showing Louis a picture of a nursery on his phone.
"Haz, I also want to do all those stuffs but, don't you think it's too early? It has only been two and a half months, " Louis said smiling at his husbands' excitement.
"But I wanna do it! It seems to be fun!  Pwease!? " Harry gave him his best puppy eyes which Louis can never reject.
"Okay, I think if we start now then I can also help. So let's start after breakfast, " Louis replied happily.
"Yay! I love you! " Harry hugged Louis and then kissed him.
"I love you too baby, " Louis smiled kissing back.

After breakfast Harry went out and bought neccessary things to paint their selected room. When he came back,  both him and Louis started painting the room. Well, Harry said Louis should rest but Louis just glared at him and started painting with one hand on his tummy.

After having lunch they finished the room. Both of them were covered in paints but none of them cared, they were too happy that now their small bean has a nursery.

After cleaning everything they took baths and started  to look for baby clothes online

After cleaning everything they took baths and started  to look for baby clothes online. Well, it was their daily routine now, to look for baby clothes though they didn't know the gender of the baby. But they chose clothes for both genders and saved those images and links to get those.

Their nights now consisted of  talking with their small bean, saying 'good nights' and 'I love you's and feeling the safety of being with each other.

It's a lovely life for them. It surely is....

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

A/N: Hi guys! I know that these last two chapters are very short and the story is too much rushed, and I'm really sorry for that. It also doesn't contain that much dialogues, just too much explanations.You know it's my first story on wattpad so it's tough for me to keep up. But I'm trying  my best. I'll finish this story within next 5-7 chapters. Then I'll start writing the hybrid fic and also a one shots book. Well, in this story I have made Harrys' attitude very rude for which I feel sorry.  Because there are many of you who love Harry a lot.I also like him a lot, obviously.  And I know that he is not like that, in reality he is a total sweetheart. So as an apology for that I'll write those next two stories where Harry will be a lovely person, the way he really is. Sorry again for my blabbering but I wanted you guys to know. Okay, so...

Take care, stay safe.