Chapter One

It is another beautiful, sunny morning in London. In that big city there is a big house with 9 members. Today they are very busy as they will have company coming over. Their eldest boy would get married, so the other family was coming over to see him. It is a world where there are providers and carriers. so you know, boys can be moms too. In our story that eldest boy of the family is a carrier, a very beautiful carrier of 19 years old... and his name is Louis.

The Tomlinsons are great at business. They have almost everythings' trade which are good and brought welfare to the others. Louis' father, Mark Tomlinson and his mother, Johannh Tomlinson or in short, Jay had so many business going around the world. Louis worked as an architect in their companies for last 4 years. Well, in this time people has an advanced learning skill so their study completes at the age of 17. Louis worked from his 3rd year in uni and worked so hard that now, adding his earned money with the property he would get he has become a millionaire. He would stop working after his marriage as he wants to serve his new family all the time. Maybe he will start working again when he will settle down a bit, just like his mother. That's all for his bio, Now lets move to his current state.

Louis is nerveous. He is scared. Okay 'nervous' and 'scared' would be understatments to explain his state. What can he do? He can't control his fear and nerves as people are coming over to see him for his marriage. what if they don't like him? what if they think that he is too short? what if they wanted a female carrier?
What ifs were eating him up. But a knock on his bedroom door pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Lou, baby, are you ready sweetie?" His mom's sweet voice washed all the fear out of him. He hurriedly got up and open the door. "Oh, my littile baby is looking so pretty!" Jay cannot hide her fond, not that she wanted to. Ever since she had Louis she knew he would be perfect, beautiful and lovely. He is soft and pretty from his childhood. Now he looks so beautiful, so pure. His caramel colored hair is so soft to touch, even so soft to see. Lovely blue eyes are so attractive that it can send anyone into a trance. Cute button nose, thin lips with a mixed shed of red and pink, lovely smile and cute 5'6" height is enough to steal anyones heart. His personality is the best thing about him though. He is the defination of innocence, politeness and best behaviour. Everyone likes him at an instant.

Jays thoughts were cut off by a movement of soft hands in front of her eyes. "Earth to mommy!" Louis giggled seeing his mother zoned out like that seeing him. "What are you thinking mommy?" He asked hugging his mom tightly inhaling her calming scent. " I'm thinking about a very lovely boy who would get to see his future new family . Do you know where that little boy is? They are here and very eager to see the boy. I wonder where he is!" Jay said hugging her boy back. He is just so sweet! "That's me mommy! I am here!" He exclaimed and blushed as he has just shown his excitement about the whole situation. "Aww are you excited sweets!?" Louis blushed and looks down.
" It's okay baby. " Jay said rubbing his back. "Oh you have to go downstairs. They are here. " she added. "But mommy.. " "what, sweetie? " Jay frowned seeing Louis looked scared. " What if they hate me?" His insecurities were eating him up again. " Baby, they will love you. Just look at you! They will faint when they will see this fairy!" She exclaimed motioning to him.

(Sorry for my lack of skills in editing or anything..😞😞😞)

Louis blushed again but fixed his sweater and got out of his room, holding his moms'hand, hoping that they will love him... just like his mommy said....

Ok guys this is my first ever book. So, I guess it's okay to be nervous...
I will try my best to update regularly.

Please let me know if you see any mistake and if anything bothers any of you from this story or anything hurts any of you, please let me know...

Is it okay? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔