Chapter Nine

"Louis! Lou! Please wake up! I'm so sorry please wake up " - Louis woke up to see and hear a begging Harry . What was happening? Why Harry is crying? And why there's Gemma standing near the door?

Then it hit him. He was about to get raped.

He cried out at the memory and his breathing picked up. "Lou it's okay baby, keep breathing. You are doing so good, baby. Keep breathing " Harrys' soothing words kept him stable. But he could not stop his tears. And.. one more thing.. why Harry was being so nice?

Flashback

Harrys' office

Harry couldn't understand himself. Why he was hurting his innocent husband, what were his feelings actually towards him- he couldn't get it. He started to feel guilty over the last two weeks because of his behaviour towards Louis.
Louis was nothing but sweet to him, always taking care of him and respecting him. Harry broke that boys' heart. He disobeyed his parents. He disrespected the faith that Jay had in him. Louis wasn't the type of person he thought. He would never use anyone for money, he genuinely loves people, respects them. And a committed person never changes their partner without any reason. Louis is one of the most committed person Harry has ever seen. He can feel it . Louis is the one for him. He should apologise, but how? Will Louis ever forgive him after what he did to him?

Harrys' thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in, "
"Harry my little bro! How are you? How's my lovely brother - in- law? " Gemma asked in a cheery voice while entering the room.
Harry smiled seeing his sister. "I'm fine, what about you? "
"I'm alright, " Gemma answered.
"Ah, about Louis, I'm sorry. And, I need your help, " Harry asked her looking down, feeling guilty as hell.
"What do you mean by 'you're sorry '? Why do you need my help!? " Gemma asked being concerned.
Harry told her everything. What he thought about carriers, how he treated Louis from the first day. Now he wanted to apologise but didn't know how to do that.

After hearing everything Gemma was very angry and dissappointed at Harry. But she was happy that he realised his mistakes and wanted to make things right.
"What you did Harry, is beyond forgiveness. Even after that, I think, Louis will forgive you. I have seen love for you in his eyes. I don't think you have any work to do now. So let's go home and talk with him. I will try my best to convince him to talk, " Gemma said.
"Thank you so much. You are the best! " Harry told her hugging tightly.
"Yeah, I know. Now let's go. " She said smiling.

When they reached home they were met with the horrible scene.

Both of then were shocked to death and guilt was eating Harry up.

End of flashback

Harry explained all these to Louis with tears in his eyes, holding his soft hands.
"We've called the police. They are here, they've got him. They uh, need your statement. Can you do that Lou? " Gemma asked gently.
Louis shuddered at the mention of him but he nodded indicating that he can tell the police what happened.
After Louis' statement and the monsters' confession of guilt the police went away, promising them justice.

Now there sat Louis, scared and tired .

Harry was feeling like the criminal here. If he let Martha stay, not the monster then none of these would have happened.

Gemma glanced at Hary and motioned him to confess his guilt. She went to the kitchen to make then something, it was the time past lunch already.

"So, uh, Louis... " Harry began.......