Chapter Sixteen

4-6 months

In the past few months the morning sickness has declined and Louis' obsession towards some foods has increased.
He loves to eat ice - cream, chocolate and any kind of recipe of chicken now-a-days. Harry is also very happy that now he can eat more which is healthy for the baby and mother. But the foods Louis eats aren't really healthy, specially ice-cream and chocolates. Of course those foods also have some food values and neccessary sometimes but the amount Louis eats those isn't healthy. But whenever Harry talks about it Louis starts crying and doesn't want to eat anything. His hormones have started their jobs, really. Harry tries his best to not let Louis cry and sometimes feeds him healthy foods.

However, today they went to the hospital for check up. Today was also the day when they knew their small beans' gender. And,

the baby is a small boy.

Harry and Louis were beyond happy.  Now it was time to buy clothes and find a name for their boy.

They spent almost an entire week just buying baby clothes and other things. There were still many things they would need and they would buy those things within few days. While folding the clothes in the little wardrobe Harry spoke, "Shouldn't we start selecting names for our bean? "
"Yeah, I have a name in my mind though, " Louis replied.
"What is it?! " Harry said excitedly.
"Edward William Styles, "
Louis said, smiling wide.
"Aww that would be a  lovely  name!  You're so thoughful, baby! " Harry kissed the side of his head.
"Thanks, I love you, " Louis replied grinning.
"Love you too, baby, "
"And we both love you, don't we? " Louis said rubbing his tummy which has started to show for the past few months.
"Yeah, we love you, bean, with all of our hearts. " Harry said fondly.

When Louis felt asleep while watching a movie on Harrys lap that night, looking at his sleeping baby Harry smiled, thinking how lucky he is to have such an angel and   their small bean as his family.

Is it okay?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔