Chapter 39

She's driving me crazy. I'm trying to be calm and give her what she wants but it's killing me. I can't keep her away from me. I need her around me.

Her chest rose and fell as I stared at her sleeping and our daughter asleep on my chest. I read that skin to skin contact is good for bonding with your baby. Each time Alessa woke up, I let Grace sleep to feed and change her. I can't sleep much at night anyways so I don't mind caring for our daughter.

My daughter. La figlia. I never thought I'd actually be a dad one day. She's perfect, her dark hair, dark eyes, soft skin. She looks like me, so of course she's perfect. I have to be careful with her, no one needs to know about her at all.

"Dro," Her soft sleepy voice broke my train of thought. Her curls all over her face. I can tell she hasn't been keeping up with herself because they looked dry and not bouncy like usual. She doesn't want me around so I'm giving her space but I'd never let her let herself go if I was around.

"Yes baby," I responded and she rolled her eyes. A small smirk appeared on my face.

"Put her in her bed," She motioned towards the bassinet against the wall.

"Why?"

"Because," She paused. "I-I" she started but I stopped her. I got up and put Alessa in her bassinet then headed back to the bed. The closer I got to her, I could smell the liquor on her.

"You were drinking?" I asked. She had the baby, she can't be drinking. That's irresponsible as hell and Grace should know better.

"She was sleeping when I started drinking. Relax. You told me you'd be home- er- here in 30 minutes so I drank," She stumbled over her words.

"So you aren't breastfeeding?" I asked her and she groaned.

"Pump and dump. I've been a mother before," She snapped. "I was going to say I'm sorry and I miss you and I just want you back home but you're being a dick," Her eyes began tearing up. What is even going on right now?

"Stop crying," I said and she held her breath. Tears began pouring out of her eyes and her body shook.

She's emotional and she decided to drink. "Baby, stop crying," I held her and she hugged me back.

"I don't feel bad for killing her, why don't I feel bad?" She sobbed. On the inside I was smiling from cheek to cheek, she's so bad ass and she doesn't even realize it. So sexy too. But I'm also sad for her. The innocence of not killing a person is gone. This is her second one, it gets easier but I'll make sure this is the last person she has to take a life from.

I didn't say anything back, I just ran her curls through my fingers as she cried. She soon looked up at me with sad eyes. "Hm?" I asked her while wiping her tears.

"Do you really love me?" She asked.

"That shouldn't even be a question, Grace. Look at me," I motioned to the bassinet and her on my chest. Almost a year ago, this wouldn't have been my usual. I was cold. Heartless. Evil.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

I groaned. "Grace I'm a whole new man is what that means. Only a person I love could do that because in all honesty, not even my mother could've made me change and I love her, she's my mother," I gripped her face.

"I love you, Grace. Don't even try to forget it," We looked at each other for a while. Her eyes left mine for a quick second and darted to my lips. Before I could even process what was going on she kissed me.

"Maybe we shouldn't" I started saying in between our tongues going down each other's throats.

"Why?" She huffed. 

"Aren't you still bleeding?" I asked her and she made a face.

"If I was would I be trying to have sex with you?" She snapped. "Know what? Never mind," She got off the bed and stormed to the bathroom.

I'm not that soft now, Grace.

Before she could slam the door, my hands stopped it which made her jump a little. She probably wasn't expecting me to chase her or to be as quick as I am.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked. I'm a little irritated at her attitude. It can be fixed though.

"To rub my clit," She sarcastically replied.

I smirked. We stood in the doorway of the two rooms in silence, staring at each other before I took a few steps towards her until her back touched the wall by the shower.

"You wanna do that by yourself?" I asked in almost a whisper. Putting my left hand above her head and the other on her jaw line. She shook her head. "You want me to do it?" I smirked even harder.

She nodded which made my dick twitch. My right hand traced down her body, stopping at her breasts. "I'll leave those alone, don't need milk spraying at me," I chuckled and she laughed.

"Fuck you Dro," Her eyes crinkled and her face lit up. I missed her smile.

My hand continued to her panty line, my lips and tongue met her neck while I played with the lining.

"Stop teasing me," She moaned. "Please,"

She began moaning as my cold fingers met her warmth, in circular motions and my fingers coated with her juice. With a quick motion, I slipped my fingers in her and her knees almost gave out. We began kissing and her moans turned me on. 

Grace. She's so damn sexy, I can't contain myself in these sweatpants anymore. Taking my right hand out of her pants and licking up her juices made me want to throw her in the bed and just have her for dessert.

Before I could motion towards the room, my sweats came off and my member stood tall. "Babe," I moaned out as I felt her warm mouth around my dick.  Sucking, licking, spitting. I couldn't stop moaning as she sucked on me. My big hands pulled her hair onto my dick and she gagged a little.

"Mhmm," She looked up at me as my balls tightened. This isn't how I wanna cum. I grabbed her by her neck so she could stand up. "Oooh," she laughed a little. This crazy girl here loves when I'm rough with her.

I began kissing her hard and she massages my dick while we did so. In an effortless motion, I swooped her into my arms to carry to the bed. Both of our eyes darted to the bassinet. She's ok.

Laying her on the bed, I completely took off her pajamas and underwear. Looking her in her eyes, I lowered myself into her wet, juicy, inviting pussy and pretended that she was the last meal on earth. It didn't take long for her body to start to shake with an orgasm.

"Baby," she moaned and panted. "Oh my God babeeeeee, I'm gonna cum," And boy did she. She panted as I licked her up then flipped her over. "Oh yes!" She screamed into the pillow once I entered her.

"Oh God," I muttered as she began throwing her ass back onto me, matching my strokes. "Yeah baby, you feel so good,". My thumbs digging into her small waist, my fingers gripping her to help stabilize the both of our balance.

"Alessandro," She moaned which didn't help me, because she sounded so fucking sexy.

"Say my name again baby," I slapped her ass and it jiggled in a ripples of waves which made her moan louder. "You're so fucking wet and tight,"

"Alessandro," She moaned out again. "Wait," She panted. She flipped us over so that she is now on top. "Now slap my ass," She smiled at me and began riding me like a rodeo. I did exactly as she told me to do.

"Oh I'm gonna cum again," She said in my ear.

Me too

"Cum with me baby," I smirked at her and she smiled back. She began riding faster which made my dick twitch.

"Cum in me baby, cum all in your pussy," She screamed as her walls tightened and so did my balls and we came. We came together.

Sweat dropped off of my eyebrows, I didn't even realize I was sweating. Grace's hair stuck to my sweaty chest. "I love you,"

"I love you more, Bella," I answered back. I could hear tiny snores from her and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Did she just use me for sex or are we back to normal?