Chapter 6

@AllBlueandPink

Just like Dro said, there is an all black SUV waiting at the hospital with a man in all black standing at the door.

"Seems like the president is here," Tre joked but I didn't laugh.

"I'll see you later," I told him as I stepped towards the car.

"This is for you? What?" He smiled. "Is Andre taking you out?!"

"I'll explain later," I faked a smile and waved bye to him. The man in black opened the car door for me and then got in after me.

"So you're the new nurse?" The guy asked.

"New? There was one before me?" I asked.

He laughed. "Of course, right before Mr. Colombo put a bullet in his head," my palms began sweating but I didn't show any emotion. "You're not going to freak out are you?"

"No, that was none of my business," I simply said and he nodded. "What's your name?" I asked. God, I don't know why I even asked him. Maybe it's because he seems friendly.

"They call me Tarzan," he smiled.

"Why?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Hopefully you won't have to find out," his English accent sounded so damn fine.

"What're you guys? The mafia of good looking?" I asked and he laughed. He sure laughs more than his boss.

"Maybe. I'm actually the man Mr. Colombo calls for dangerous....." he trailed off looking for a word. "Missions, which is why I'm a little confused as to why I'm here with you.The only thing dangerous is that pretty little face of yours," he winked and I blushed.

"Mr. Colombo doesn't think of me as a threat, I'm literally in the palm of his hands and I think I've run out of chances," he knows I don't want Andre dead and I've ran my mouth too much to him, now I know he's not one to take people talking back to him.

"I know everything about you," Tarzan leaned back. "Beautiful Jamaican girl, twenty four, has a son and a boyfriend. Your boyfriend just got out of prison and-"

"Okay!" I cut him off and he looked at me.

"Mr. Colombo was right, you do like cutting people off," he smiled. He's like the polar opposite of Dro.

"Who is he to you?" I asked and he gave me a big smile.

"My best friend," he said and then the car stopped. "We're here," he moved closer to me and put something over my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"Chill, or I'm going to have to chloroform you," he whispered to me but I kept moving.

I felt like a thousand pounds as I lifted my hand to my head. I looked around to see bright lights and someone grabbing my arm. "Andre! Please no!" I screamed and then I jumped. Sweat all over my body. Did he really chloroform me?

"Who's Andre?" A male voice asked. I turned my head slowly to see a doctor or who I'm assuming is one. The white coat gives it away.

"Who are you?" I asked back. He laughed and I rolled my eyes, are all these men just going to look like they came straight out of GQ magazine?

"Dr. Velez," he smiled at me then walked over to me and handed me a water bottle and two small pills. "Aspirin," he told me but I stared at him. I was just unconscious and now he wants to give me pills? "I'm not trying to drug you, trust me I'm not like them," I stared at him for a bit before taking the pills.