Chapter 8: Welcome to the End

*Trigger warning, non-consent, through this entire chapter, please skip if you need to! The general idea in this chapter is Elayna meets someone very interesting but ultimately has a very unpleasant time"

*Mature scenes in this chapter*

Elayna's POV.

It has been hours and I am trembling from standing so still in this cage. I slowly rock from side to side as much as is possible but even that doesn't give me much room. I stopped trying to call out and plead for my Master to come back just before my voice gave out but the aching in my throat does not bode well for me. Whimpering I rest my forehead against the bars of the cage however I jump as the door bursts open. Then he walks in, and boy is he angry. He starts pacing back and forth in front of the cage and I stay silent, watching as he moves. After a few minutes he growls and unlocks the cage before yanking me out of it and throwing me on the floor. "Who broke my pet?" he hisses. I inwardly start to tremble as the beast cowers. "The Wizard, Master, he had this stone... it made me give up some of my control, so she is still here, but not enough that she can take over". The words tumble out quickly, the beast is afraid of the retribution that it faces and so it tries to please the bastard standing in front of me. And if the beast is afraid, I should be terrified. Well, I mean I am! But right now there is just this feeling of eerie calm. Though that all changes when Sauron reaches out and removes the necklace I was wearing. His hold on me and I glare at him.

"What have you done to me?" I screech at him. I try to reach out, only noticing my mistake when I hear a crack, a split second before agonizing pain screams through my body. Without meaning to, I throw up. Sauron just steps back and waits for me to finish as I look at him with tears in my eyes. "I told you already that Arcans are very easy to corrupt. Well, it turns out it's even easier to control them when I have this," as he speaks he shakes the necklace around. "Through it I could see every little thing you felt... EVERYTHING!". He slams his hands against the bars of the cage. "Now I was not asking who shook my hold, I was asking who broke you before I could? Not that it matters, it just means that now I don't have to wait for us to be married". He has a crazed look in his eyes, well more of a crazed look than normal. Moving quickly towards me he bends down and, grabbing me by the neck, hauls me to my feet. He squeezes as I use my only good arm to try and claw his hand away but it's no use. Gasping for breath he pulls me towards him before stepping behind me, never once taking his hand off my neck. He slowly begins forcing me towards the bed and I dig my heels in and start fighting. "Now I will show you how a real man can make you feel," he whispers in my ear before biting on my lobe hard enough to make me whimper. I try to scream, say no, shout, anything! But I can barely breathe.

Despite all efforts he still made it to the bed and before I knew what was happening he pushed me and I landed on my now broken arm. Scorching pain ran through me and I screamed again. Though he used this distraction to flip me onto my back and get himself between my legs. When I realised what he had done. Looking up at him and his rage twisted face I can feel the panic rising. I hit out at him, adrenaline fuelling my movements, trying to get away. But physically, he is much stronger, I can't escape. He tuts at me as one would a small child who had just misbehaved. "Naughty girl!" he sounds amused and I scramble, my brain and thoughts go into overdrive, how can I get away? Can I get away? Where would I go? Would he just kill me? During this time I have gone stock still, I can feel him fumbling with the catches on my dress deciding just to take my chance I strike quickly, drawing my knee up sharply in between his legs I aim for, and crush my target. Sauron makes a pained screech before falling on top of me. Wriggling and tossing like a wild horse I manage to get him off me and within a minute I am up, off the bed and sprinting towards the door, towards freedom. I just managed to get the door open when my hair was grabbed from behind and then I was propelled face first into the wall beside the door. Pain bursts behind my eyes and I cry out. "If you want to play dirty baby, that's fine, we will play dirty!".