Epilogue

As an advanced warning there is mature scenes in this epilogue

Elayna's POV.

The months following the wedding were a blur of parties, congratulations and events. From hunts, to trips to help rebuild more areas of the city that suffered in the war then to farewell parties as people began to leave to return to their homes. The only bit of reprieve I got was during the night. When I could seek solace and pleasure in my husbands arms. At least up until he left a five weeks ago to accompany Éomer back to Rohan and Frodo and the boys back to the Shire. I smile as I sit at my desk, writing yet another thank you note for a wedding present only just received. However, not much writing is getting done as I cannot stop myself from reminiscing about my wedding night.

Flashback
The feast and celebrations were dying down but looked in no way near ready to finish. However, Aragorn stood from the table and addressed the crowd. "My lords, ladies and gentlemen. I encourage you continue to celebrate both the coronation and wedding until you all drop to the floor asleep, full and contented. However, I have yet to be alone with my wife all day, so we shall now be taking this opportunity to reture for the evening. Thank you all for coming, we shall see you on the morrow," he finishes with a flourish and is met with raucous cheers. I give him a disbelieving look as he reaches down, grabs my hand and yanks me from the chair. He then starts striding purposefully towards our room. But after a couple of steps it becomes evident that I will struggle to keep up with him in my dress, so he scoops me up into his arms and continues on his way. This move, by the way, was met with even more cheers.

When we make it to the hallway I hit him lightly in the shoulder. "You may as well have just come out and said 'goodnight everyone I am going to bed my wife'. Honestly, sometimes you men are baffling creatures," I mutter and he throws his head back laughing. "As if they wouldn't all know why we left the party anyway darling," he whispers in my ear. I just groan and then turn my head and start gently kissing up his neck, over his jaw and towards his mouth. At this Aragorn groans and breaks into a run. He only stops when he gets back to our room. The doors were open so he strides through, carrying me over the threshold before setting me gently on my feet beside the bed. Aragorn walks back over to the door and closes it, locking it up tight before turning back to me. He opens his mouth to speak as a soft knock sounded at the door. "Forgive the intrusion your Majesties, however, I doubt her Majesty wants her dress ripped and you will be unable to unfasten the buttons without damaging the dress, may I be of quick assistance?" Sarah calls out.

Aragorn twirls his finger in the universal 'turn around' motion and I comply. I know his answer to Sarah the second he looks at the back of my dress and curses softly. He swiftly unlocks the door and thanks Sarah as she and Emily quickly bustle in and unfasten all of the buttons in less than half the time it took them to fasten them this morning. Once finished they both curtsy and leave, pulling the doors to behind them and Aragorn swiftly locks it. "Now... where were we?" his voice has turned heated. I give him a bright smile. "I believe you were about to come over here and undress me!" I speak quietly, but it does the trick. Aragorn walks over to me and warps his arms around me. "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" he asks me, his voice happy. "Only a thousand times, I wish to hear it a thousand more though," is my whispered reply. "Have I told you how happy I am to have you as my wife?" he asks. I nod again. "About every five minutes since I said I do," again speaking in whispers. "You know I love you?" Aragorn asks me softly. I nod my head and he smiles, his grin is rakish. "Good, and I intend by the end of tonight eveyone in this castle will know how much you love me," he growls and then kisses me. His kiss is hard and lasts for a few minutes as he pushes the dress straps from the tops of my arms and lets it fall from my body.

He then steps back and lets his eyes roam down my body. His eyes widen as he takes in the corset. But then he wraps his arms around me and lifts me out of the pool of fabric that is my wedding dress on the floor. He puts me down beside the bed and kisses me again as he reaches around, untiying the corset strings he makes quick work of divesting me of it and my panties. Less then five seconds later I am on the bed, only wearing my shoes, my legs are spread wide and Aragorn is kneeling before me, with his head buried between my legs. My back arches as I moan in pleasure as he hones directly in on my cl*t. I tangle my fingers in his hair and hold him to me as he inserts a finger into my already dripping opening. "Oh shit! Yes, that feels so good! Please don't stop!" I moan loudly. Aragorn growls into me as he sucks my cl*t into his mouth at the same time as he starts fingering me harder. "Yes, yes, oh gods! I'm so close," I groan just seconds before my orgasm washes over me. My back arches more as I scream out my pleasure.