Bowling

(15 minutes passed)

PAIGE POV-

The only reason I came was to have fun with my co-workers, that's it.

I didn't come for Phil.

I was expecting an all guys group. But instead I saw AJ and the Twins.

They were whispering something that I knew was about me.

I decided to ignore them. I didn't feel like having any sort of drama in my life right now. And hopefully neither did they.

I had to control myself.

I just couldn't let my emotions get the best of me. Especially not in public. Not again. I couldn't make that mistake again.

"Hello? Paige, anybody in there?"

My thoughts were interrupted by Dolph waving a hand in my face, and him talking loud as hell.

I shook my head repeatedly.

"What's wrong? You feelin' alright? Cause if you want you can just head ou-"

"No, no, no I'm fine, just.. tired." I sighed and looked over at Phil.

He turned away quickly.

I want to talk to him, but AJ. I gave a sigh and looked over at the employee inside the counter.

PUNK POV-

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I mentally face palmed myself.

I made it so obvious that I was staring at her. I mean its not my fault.

I want to talk to her, but I think April would suspect something was up.

Not anything bad, but as you can kinda tell she doesn't like her much. In or out of work.

And it's only because of one thing. The Divas Championship.

*Whisper Voice*

Okay, I'm gonna tell you guys a little secret. There's one thing that's a pain in my ass. That Divas title. I love AJ but she's too protective over that thing. And as you've all heard her say, she calls it her "baby".

Don't tell her I said that. Please.

*Back to Normal Voice*

I loved my Championship. But not as much as AJ loves hers.

Not. Even. Close.

I would never call it my baby. Maybe call it mine, but that's a whole different story.

"Hey bud, whatcha thinkin' about?" I looked to my right and saw Dolph.

"Huh, uh, oh nothing. Just zoned out a bit."

"Oh, zoned out huh? The CM Punk that I know never zones out on anything." He smirked and eyed me up and down.

"Ohhhh, is it cause I brought Saraya over there." He pointed to Saraya who was talking and laughing along with Kofi, John and Daniel.

It looked like she was all better since she lost her Championship.

"Whaaaat, nooo.." I felt my face getting hot.

WHAT NOOO!! DONT DO THIS TO ME. I DONT BLUSH! HES GONNA KNOW SOMETHINGS UP.

"And the CM Punk I know doesn't blush." He laughed, punched my arm and left to sit next to Saraya.

He put an arm around her and looked to me and winked.

I rolled my eyes.