Carnival

PAIGE POV-

We were still at the carnival. And I was actually having fun.

The guys both got me stuffed animals. Although I have to say. They competed with whose stuffed animal was bigger.

We had gone on the Farris Wheel, two roller coasters, and a ride where you sit down and it spins you all around while it also spins the actual thing that you're sitting on.

Confusing right?

We were heading to this one tower thing.

It's a ride where they hook you into a seat. And it takes a little while, but it takes you to the top and then it drops you all the way down.

Corey, Emma, and Natalya were being such scaredy cats. But I couldn't help but find it cute.

I really thought that my bladder was going to explode.

30 minutes later........

We decided that was enough carnival for today.

All we were gonna go do was eat. We decided on some In n Out. I was glad because I was starving.

While there I was already working on a strategy to go back and fight for what was mine. Not AJ's, but mine.

"You alright Summer?" I asked with concern.

She had almost thrown up on the last ride. I laughed at her when I saw her trying to hold it in. But right when we had gotten off she ran right towards the closest trash can.

"I'm fine." She said grumpily.

"No need to give attitude." I mumbled turning back towards the guys that were ordering for all of us.

We were sitting at a booth.

"Sorry, I just guess that, that funnel cake and cotton candy hit me hard." She placed both hands on her stomach and cringed.

I turned to her and smiled sorrily as a response.

"And your food is here ladies." Adrian said smiling happily.

"Why thank you Adrian," Emma said reaching over the get the bag of food.

When Summer got her food she pushed it away quickly and covered her mouth.

"Woah, woah, woah.. You alright Summer?" Adrian said pulling his food towards himself protectively.

"Yeah, I think I'll pass." She got up and ran towards the restrooms.

"I'll go help her out." Emma said getting up and running after her.

A few minutes later.........

Emma came over back to us.

"Is she alright?" I asked trying to look over her shoulder.

"You might not wanna go in there. It's a train wreck."

"I'm gonna go and tell an employee or something." She said pointing to the back of her and heading off.

"I think we should take her back to the apartment, let her get some rest." Nattie said in agreement.

Bayley and the others, including me nodded and started to pack up.

We helped Summer to the car and left soon after.

By then she had stopped vomiting. Me and Emma were so relieved. We didn't want the apartment, OR, the car smelling like vomit. And we didn't want to get thrown up on either.

I felt so bad for poor Summer.

I guess I'm going to have to tell Emma to call Stephanie and tell her that Summer got really bad food poisoning.

"Emma!!" I yelled hoping she had heard me.

"Shhhhh!! She just fell asleep." She whispered, not really whispering.

"Sorry!" I whispered back.

"Oh, you're gonna have to call Steph to tell her about what's going on with Summer." I told her handing her my phone.

"Why can't you do it?" I glared at her and she lifted her hands in surrender. "fine, sorry." She walked into the other room.

I haven't been thinking about Punk. Which was really odd. But I didn't seem to mind much. It was just a simple crush. I mean anyone would have a crush with that tattooed body, lip piercing, and those eyes- no! Stop it, stop it, stop it!

I mentally scolded myself for thinking like that again.

And I was back to thinking about him again. But I had to focus. I had to focus on Summer. And how to strategize to get my title back.

PUNK POV-

I hadn't seen Paige in weeks.

Two weeks to be exact. And it really worried me. I didn't notice how hard I was thinking until AJ started talking.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking at me concerningly.

I shook it off.

"Nothing I'm fine, don't worry about it." I smiled which caused her to smile.

"Alrighty, I was thinking we could go bowling." She said biting her lip.

"Yeah sure, just us or...." I looked up at her.

"No, we- well you haven't spent much time with your friends. And I haven't either. So yeah, we can invite friends."

"Alrighty then I'll call Kofi up." I said grabbing my phone out of my duffel bag.

She clapped her hands and walked out of the room.