Just for You Guys

PAIGE POV-

"Oh honey don't cry." Summer said trying to comfort me.

"How can I not? I lost the only thing that was keeping me relevant! Everyone was right, I am a fluke." I said.

"No honey. You're anything but. You're the most hard working diva back there." Emma said rubbing my back.

I shifted away.

"You don't have to lie." I said getting up from the couch and looking down at the ground facing the opposite way from them.

"You need to get out of this room hun." Summer said softly.

I looked around my hotel room realizing how much of a mess it was. I sighed.

"Come on you haven't been out of this room since you lost your cham-" Summer interrupted her with a cough.

I knew what she was trying to do.

"Uh- I mean, you haven't been outta this room for like a week."

"I know. I just don't feel like going out today." I mumbled.

"Or any other day. Come on! We're going to the fair tonight! You love fairs!" Emma said excitedly.

"I'm not in the mood." I said rubbing my eyes.

They made puppy faces, they know I can't resist their puppy faces. I sighed.

"Okay but I'm not staying late. Just for you guys."

"YAAAYY!" They said in unison.

"But first," Summer said holding up her pointer finger. "you need to take a shower. You reek!!" She scrunged up her nose.

"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Now, shoo-shoo.. Go take a shower." Emma said pushing me into my bathroom.

(An hour later)

I was finally ready. I wore a plain white t shirt. Some blue jeans and my black and white converse.

I did my makeup. It looked pretty crappy but when did it ever look good?

I brushed my still wet hair and decided to let it dry naturally.

I got out of my room and walked into the kitchen.

When I looked around I saw that my mess wasn't there. I sighed knowing that Emma and Summer went through the trouble of picking up after me. I mean, it was nice of them. But they shouldn't have.

"You done getting ready?" Summer yelled from the other room.

"Yeah I guess." I said with a shrug.

"You ready to go?" Emma asked while walking out from the guest room, Summer behind her.

"Yeah, let's go." I said marching towards the door.

Before we left I ran back inside and grabbed my gray sweater. I remembered that it was always chilly at night.

(15 minutes later)

We finally got to the carnival. I know it was only a fifteen minute drive here but that was the longest fifteen minutes of my life!

When I got out of Summer's car I stretched a little.

When I turned to see back inside the car I saw Emma and Summer still sitting there.

"Umm, I don't know if you've noticed but we're already here." I said shooting my palm towards the bright carnival.

Summer was the one driving. And she was still in the car. Which was odd because she is usually the first one out.

"We're waiting for some people first." Emma said with a grin.

"So get back in the car and relax until they get here." Summer said motioning me to come back inside.

So I did as told.

We were waiting for about ten minutes for people that they "invited" to actually show up.

I saw four people come out of a black car.

Bayley, Corey, Adrian and Nattie.

Well those are all the people that I enjoy spending time with. But I don't want to ruin their night by bumming everyone out.

"Come on lets go." said Emma smiling from the back seat.

I put a fake smile on my face and jumped out the car.

"Hey guuuuuys!!" Emma said running towards them and hugging all of them.

"Hey" they said in unison.

Then I saw Corey let go of the hug and walk towards me. He wore a genuine smile.

"Hey," he said standing to the left of me.

"Hi," I said rubbing my right shoulder.

"How ya doin kiddo?"

I guess he knew?

"Umm good." I lied.

"Paige, I know when you're lying." He placed his arm around my shoulders.

"No I'm fine Corey." I stuck another fake smile on my face.

"Alright. But, you better have fun with us tonight." He smiled and looked me right in the eyes.

"Only for you guys" I smiled.

"Yay," He said raising his hands like they were firecrackers.

He kissed my temple and walked towards the group.

His kisses comforted me, and he knew it. He was like a big brother to me.

****

y'all are lucky I'm nice and wanted to update for you guys.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO;

@GhettoXXXFab
@real_saraya_jade
@mrsgood18
@WWE_ADDICT4714
@FortuneArterialXD

Thanks for following loves!! Do you guys even like this book? Be honest.