My Mess

Author's Note:

Enjoy! :)

And YAAAASSS ITS FRIDAYYY!! No school mañana!!

****

Tuesday, June 26: Friday Night SmackDown taping - Pittsburgh, PA; CONSOL Energy Center

(Show in progress)

PUNK POV-

I stand away from Paige and Barrett, straight across a hall where I can't be seen on camera.

For this backstage segment, they're going to be talking to each other. Bad News mentions that he's proud of what Paige did to Brie on RAW and once again, I interfere just before they kiss.

It's funny because Creative weren't the ones to write these pop ins, they were administered by yours truly.

The camera crew is ready and the equipment's white light is getting hot in this small space. I'm watching them, mostly Paige, closely. She turns her head to me and motions for a kiss with her lips.

I give her a wink back.

My girlfriend is too damn hot.

"Rolling!"

Barrett begins his praise, "Paige, what you did last Monday night to that frilly Total Diva was incredible to watch. Glad to know you can deliver some bad news just like me."

"Well Barrett, what can I say? I learn from the best. What you're gonna do to that pest, Punk will be even better because when you finally shut him up, he'll know not to mess with Bad News."

Her voice sounds more put together, she's been practicing.

She adjusts the Divas Championship title on her shoulder.

"Like I said, we're going to be on top of the world come Money in the Bank. You and me..." Barrett starts leaning in.

"Woah, hey!"

Pop goes the weasel!

"Am I interrupting something here?" I place myself right between their heads. I catch the corner of Paige's expression, nearly about to break into a grin.

I eye her up and down then look to Bad News before she decides to crack, "Hey champ. I just wanted to say good luck against my buddy, Dolph Ziggler, tonight. Seeing as though he was this close to beating you for that title, you'll need it."

"Punk, don't you have to be annoying elsewhere?" Paige says.

Her eyes are trying so hard to be angry at me, luckily the Universe won't be able to see the way she's looking at me, because it's not really working.

"Wouldn't you like to know, sweetheart."

"C'mon Paige, don't associate yourself with this waste of time. Let's go." Barrett turns away and leaves out of the frame.

She turns to follow, but I grab her by the arm, "Paige," she stares at me, "Just between you and me, I like a bad girl."

I throw a wink with a smirk.

I'm really testing her now.

Paige just scoffs and continues to head Barrett's direction.

The camera focuses on my face, then cuts.

"Alright, good job everyone!" One of the men yell out.

The bright light shuts off and I release a breath.