85- The End

The next day you started getting ready so you wouldn't be late because Jack made you promise him you would be on time. You got a shower and then got dressed. You wore a blush pink mini sundress and a pair of white sandals. You wore your hair wavy and did your normal natural makeup. It was 7:45 so Jack would be arriving soon. Allie has just recently left to go help set up for the party. You heard a knock at the door and it was Jack.

"Damn you look so good" Jack said and gave you a kiss
"You're the sweetest" you said
"Okay come on we don't wanna be late" Jack said and grabbed your hand and led you down to his car.

Once you got in, and buckled up he started driving. Jack wasn't saying much which seemed sort of off. His hands were also fidgeting. You were thinking he must be nervous about the party. Fifteen minutes later, Jack's car stopped. You were so caught up thinking about the party and why Jack was so nervous that you didn't even realize that Jack wasn't driving to his house. You got out of the car and saw the hill that led up to you and Jack's special spot.

"Why are we here?" You asked Jack
"Well I thought we could have a little pre-celebration in our spot" Jack said and you smiled
"You're amazing, I hope you know that" you said and gave him a kiss
"I love you" he said
"I love you more" you said and y'all laughed

You walked up the hill with Jack hand in hand. When you got up to you and Jack's spot, you couldn't believe your eyes. It was decorated with cute lights and a blanket. The sun was about to set and you could tell Jack was getting more nervous. You looked around and saw a camera. It was somewhat hidden but you still found it.

"Jack why- what is all this" you said and started tearing up
"This is the place where we came and took pictures when you first came to LA wanting to be a photographer and I really got to see how beautiful you were. Our hands touched and I know it sounds cheesy but I felt that spark. Then we came back here and had our first date and watched the sunset. It was one of the many magical nights I've spent with you and it's one of the reasons that make this place so special. We also came here and took pictures for your album a few months ago and I remember the whole time I just sat there admired your beauty and how overwhelmingly pretty you are. Maddie we've had so many amazing memories together like kissing in the skate store, playing soccer together, surprising you at your soccer game, going on tour together and so many more. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so...Maddie Herron Will You Marry Me?" Jack said and got on one knee revealing a gorgeous ring and by the time he was done you were balling and trying not to ruin your makeup.
"Yes yes yes yes I love you so much" you said and gave Jack a kiss and I giant hug
"I love you more" Jack said

The sun was setting and the view was beautiful. Eventually Zac Caspary came for the camera and he took some pictures of y'all so you would always remember the special moment.

"Wait what about the album party" you asked Jack
"Oh yeah, the party doesn't actually start until 8:45. That's why I didn't let you know any of the plans because I wanted to surprise you with this. Also everyone knows I proposed" Jack said
"Oh my gosh, you are incredible, how did you manage to pull this off all by yourself" this said
"Well actually all the boys helped and your friends helped too. I pretty much had a whole team" Jack said
"Oh my gosh" you said. You couldn't believe you were actually going to marry the man of your dreams.

After the sunset and you got all of your pictures taken, you and Jack drove to his house. When you walked in everyone congratulated you. While you were going through and hugging everyone you saw a few familiar faces. Your parents. You screamed and ran to give them a hug.

"What are y'all doing here?!?" You asked
"Well Jack called last week and asked if it was okay with us if he proposed and of course we said yes so he told us the plan and flew us out here for a few days" your mom said and you looked and Jack and smiled at him to thank him

Once you finished talking to your parents you saw Rylan, Peyton, Katie, and Alex. You screamed once again and gave them all best hugs. You hadn't seen them in so long and missed them so much. You talked to everyone for hours and celebrated your engagement and your album. It was definitely one of the best nights of your life. You went from being a small town girl who wanted to move to LA with her brother and his band mates so she could pursue being a photographer to being a singer with a hit album and engaged to the man of her dreams. You never thought you would be where you were today but you definitely weren't mad about it and wouldn't change anything for the world.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

———————————————————————