71

The knocking on the door made you jump. Jack got up and opened the door and you stayed on the couch. Once the door was opened, he immediately let whoever was at the door in. You looked and it was only Allie.

"Oh hey Allie" you said
"Hey Maddie, did you sleep good last night" she asked and winked
"Yep what about you" you replied and winked
"Amazing" She said and you both laughed

Jack gave you a confused look and you just laughed. He came back and sat beside you.
For the rest of the day you didn't do much, Jack had to go back because the boys had to start getting ready for tour. You and Allie were both tired from the nights y'all had, so you ended up watching movies and napping all day long.

☆skip to the day the boys leave for tour☆

You woke up to the most annoying alarm in the world. You were in Jack's bed cuddled up to him. Since he was about to leave for tour, you decided to spend the night with him so you could see him before he left. You and Jack both groaned and you turned the alarm off. It was 4:30am and the boys would be leaving in an hour. Everything was packed and in the tour bus, so the boys just had to get dressed. You were sad about not being able to see your boyfriend for two months, but you knew it was good for him. You were also worried about Tuesday. (It's Sunday i guess). You were worried about recording a song with Luke Smith and Jack not being there. If something bad happened, you would have to talk to Allie because Jack would be singing all the time. Jack's kiss on your forehead brought you out of your thoughts.

"Good morning beautiful" Jack said with his raspy morning voice
"Good morning Jack" you said and gave him a kiss
"I need to get up but I don't want to" Jack said
"Yeah, I don't want you to either" you said and snuggled up even closer to him

Eventually Jack crawled out of bed so he could get dressed. You didn't have to change because you would most likely go back to your apartment and sleep once they left. You sat up and just watched Jack get dressed. You talked about tour and the next few months ahead. You talked to Jack about Tuesday and he said they didn't have a super busy schedule that day so if you needed anything you could call him. It made you feel a lot better to know that you could call Jack because you were a nervous wreck about Tuesday. You checked the clock and it was 5:20. Jack had to leave in 10 minutes. You grabbed your one bag so you could drive home, and Jack grabbed his last few bags so he could put them in the bus. You walked out to the bus and all the boys were waiting. Jack put his bags in and then Jon came out.

"Hey Maddie, we're about to leave so you might go ahead and start saying your goodbyes" Jon said
"Okay" you said and looked up at the boys who didn't look very happy to be awake this early

First you went to Daniel, then Jonah, and then Corbyn. You gave them all hugs and told them you were gonna miss them. Then you got to Zach. His hug was a little bit longer.

"Maddie, while we're gone, I'm gonna need you to stay safe because now you're in LA with just your friends. No brother, and no boyfriend. So please don't do anything stupid" Zach said and you laughed
"I promise i won't do anything stupid" you replied and gave him one last hug.

Now it was time for Jack. You were trying really hard not to cry. You walked to him and gave him a tight hug and he did the same. The rest of the boys went into the bus so you and Jack could have a little bit of privacy, but they could still see through the windows.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot" Jack said
"Yeah I'm gonna miss you too. What am I supposed to do while you're gone" you asked
"Well from the sounds of it, become famous" Jack said and you both laughed and a small tear dropped down your face.

Jack saw the tear and wipe it away.

"Don't cry or I'm gonna cry" Jack said
"I'm trying, I'm just really gonna miss all our kisses and hugs and cuddles and movie nights and-" you were rambling
"Hey, just think, with me being gone so long, it'll just make those things that much more special." Jack said with a smile
"I know but I'd rather just have it all the time" you said and gave him another hug and more tears started coming out. You sniffled and Jack was rubbing your back to calm you down. After a few minutes, you pulled away and let out a small laugh.
"What?" Jack asked and gave you a confused look
"I don't know why I'm crying so much, you'd think someone just died or that I'm never gonna see you again, but nope just a few months" you said
"Yeah, but those few months feel like forever" Jack said
"Yeah, it sucks but we can do this" you said and smiled and Jack did too
"Heck yeah, we're a power couple we got this" Jack said you laughed

While you and Jack were laughing, Jon stuck his head out of the bus door to get Jack.

"Okay love birds, we gotta hit the road, sorry" Jon yelled to you and Jack
"Well I guess I gotta go" Jack said to you
"Yep, I'll see you soon" you said and tried to smile
"I love you" Jack said
"I love you too" you said and gave him a kiss and he walked to the bus

You watched the bus drive off, and then you grabbed your bags and drove home. Once you got home, you walked into your room and got into your bed and went straight to sleep. You woke up a few hours later at 10:00am. You knew you and Allie didn't have any plans for the day and you were glad because you honestly didn't feel like going anywhere today. It felt weird knowing that the boys weren't in town. This was your first time being in LA without any of the boys and just Allie. The sound of a door shutting made you snap out of your thoughts. You knew it was just Allie walking out of her room and probably into the kitchen to get food. You decided you would get up and join her, so you slowly rolled out of bed and went to join Allie.

—————————————————————-